**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Progression Advice - Do I go for Cavalier?

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
Yesterday and today, I made a push to Cavalier after I got bored of exploring 5.2. However, upon beating 6.1.1 Sabretooth, I realised that this was going to be tougher than I thought.

Sabretooth himself took me 7-ish revives, because my Corvus was in AQ and I was too impatient to wait. After that quest, there was a slow decline in the amount of units I was using (just beat the Loki boss without revives, but I feel like I got a little lucky)

I'm currently looking at Crossbones and wondering how I'm going to do this without using all of my St. Patrick's Day revives. I have an extremely limited roster of 5 and 6*'s (almost all are R1), and I just don't think I'll be able to do it with my current team. Here is my available roster for Act 6:

Cap IW is the next to go to r3, possibly r4. I will also get 2 5*'s like next week, so I might update this post then.

Is it a good idea to avoid 6.1 until I find a decent counter for Crossbones? I still have to 100% Act 5.2 and 5.3 before I get Elder's Bane, but I hate 5.3 so much, I just don't feel like doing it.
I'm also working to build up some more units as backup, which shouldn't be too hard. What do you guys suggest to do?

(Act 2 100% is also an option. Not a serious option, but an option)

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Nevermind, I got impatient and blew through my free revives and beat Crossbones. Lol. Time to do Sentinel
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Sorry I’m wil had helped and said yes. U can do it but u did it congrats