Get a Free 3-6 Star Baron Zemo this Week!

Log in to the Summoner's Market at and claim the Baron Zemo Selector between 10am PT November 24 and 10am PT on December 1st.

Proven and Below: 3-Star
Conqueror/Uncollected: 4-Star
Cavalier/Thronebreaker: 5-Star
Paragon/Valiant: 6-Star

You can only claim this Baron Zemo one time. The Baron Zemo is delivered as a selector, claiming it will require you to choose your rarity immediately. If you plan to change your Progression level during the Cyber Week event, we suggest you wait until you have made that change before claiming this selector.

Moar loyalty!

I imagine 80%(generously) are going to ask wtf? But for people like me, who do map 6+(the other 20%,just guessing) would not mind more loyalty.
Maps 6 and (I assume) 7 do not give us loyalty. So we are expected to get it on our own. Sure, the help button helps, but you max out at 1k a day, and it takes at least 15k a week. You get some loyalty from other sources, but where can we get this 15k+ a week? Not to mention, use the loyalty store as well??
I'm proposing raising the 1000 cap with Help for your alliance, to 2000. Map 5 and under, what do they care? Whatever, more loyalty. Map 6 and above, your dedicated members, the ones who want to try and are devoted to the game, why not reward them a little more resources to help them progress?

If I missed a way to grind Loyalty Tokens, please let me know. I don't mind putting in the effort, but Ihave to know where to look. And I max out my loyalty through alliance help with 150+ requests daily.


  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,587 ★★★★★
    There do need to be more ways to get it, for map 7 it’s pretty much impossible to acquire the loyalty to pay weekly donations so we have to rely on having donations covered by those who have a big loyalty stash built up, and it also means we basically can’t buy anything with loyalty
Sign In or Register to comment.