**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please help me a little bit(Morningstar)

So a while back I made a post about how I spent so many units and revives for the last 10% of The Champion boss in 6.2.6. I always died coz of block damage. I just pulled a morningstar rn and I wanted to ask what makes her a good counter to the champion boss. What are the tips and tricks and need to know points I should consider before going in. Also, does she need her awakened ability coz I do have a mystic gem. A detailed answer would be a boon. I have been cavalier for almost a year now and this is the biggest roadblock I have experienced.

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    It would be a lot easier with her dup it’ll help with the build up and reduce the regen and fury potency
    Fury potency reduction is very helpful I have her sig 100 and it was about 45% reduction in the potency so 4 furies felt like 2 and so on
    You need to be at 4 souls to So it with MS
    5 to be real sustainable as much as possible especially if you launch the sp2 while he has buffs up
    Make sure to have Atleast 3/5 in MD and to build his charges prior to entering with MS
  • SiddhantKwatraSiddhantKwatra Posts: 71
    Okaythen said:

It would be a lot easier with her dup it’ll help with the build up and reduce the regen and fury potency
    Fury potency reduction is very helpful I have her sig 100 and it was about 45% reduction in the potency so 4 furies felt like 2 and so on
    You need to be at 4 souls to So it with MS
    5 to be real sustainable as much as possible especially if you launch the sp2 while he has buffs up
    Make sure to have Atleast 3/5 in MD and to build his charges prior to entering with MS

She only needs awakened ability, or sig level too? I can take her up to 60 I guess max.