**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feature 6★ vs normal 6★

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
I want to open feature 6★ for doom. Should I?? And is doom available in normal 6★ crystal???
Suggestion. Going for some sleep now. Will check ur suggestions in morning.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you have an extensive 6 star roster then it’s an option, but in 99% of scenarios the basic is better
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    go for the featured and enjoy you 6* joe fixit!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    The basic is a better crystal, but Doom is currently only in the featured.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    This is your chance to get Joe fixit don't miss it.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    I'm hoarding until he comes to the basic in early June. Better to not get him for 10k than 15k.
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    I feel differently to most, and always save for the featured. I have an extensive roster of 5* R5 (20) though and a load of R4 too. For me, pulling a 6* of a champ I already have at 5/65 is worse than pulling a turkey I don't already have or duping a turkey. At least then it's arena points.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Ok brothers, I'm not going for the feature. 😊 Tnx to u all.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I think gambling for Claire in basic is better for gambling Doom in feature.Either getting as many 6* is better cause book 2 will have insane requirements.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    If you are in a place where you are still building, then basic is the way to go. If you have a large roster and are just looking for a better shot at collecting new champs, I understand featured.