**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for you.

Are you tired of your **** no fun self serving leadership? Want a challenge? Come build something new with us. Line required. Looking for self motivated gamers who like to play, like to teach, like to have fun. **** the game is supposed to be fun. We have players merging that range from 10,600 prestige to 6000 prestige. PI 1.1 mil to 400k. Line is a must and you better participate because it makes the game fun. Our group just renovated an alliance to Gold status until the leader got a big head. Oh well we can do it again.

Join us. Hit up steven912m if you see yourself fitting into any of the above. We plan to run 5x5 with mods and 3 groups in AW. Right now we building again. 18+ only. Chat can get sketch. No youngsters please. We run a respectable organization.

Ultimately we want 3 autonomous BG’s working for the greater good of getting goods.

Comments

• Options
    debordedeborde Posts: 5
    How can I see if I qualify? Looking for a fun place to grow that makes me wanna play