Sig stones and T3CC

dabetchadabetcha Member Posts: 26
Hello to anyone who's taking the time to read this post.

I'm writing this because there's an issue that's been bothering me since a few months ago, which is the lack of options to get sig stones and T3CC more easily. Honestly, I find kind of silly that resources that are supposed to be harder to get (p.e T4 Basic Catalyst), are for sale in the glory store. (Don't get me wrong: I loved the last update to the glory store, specially being able to buy fully T4BC and T1 Alpha and not only fragments like before).

It's not possible that to get T3CC I have to explore 100% daily quest and only to get catalyst fragments, not even a fully T3CC.

Can you take this under consideration, please? I'd really appreciate that. Thanks in advance.

P.S: I'm gonna rewrite this in spanish too because there are a lot of spanish native speakers like me who read and participate in the EN forum and not in the ES since apparently no one from kabam cares about it (last update was from 2019 and the activity is a joke. Come on...)
------------

Hola a todo aquel que se esté tomando el tiempo de leer este post.

Estoy escribiendo esto porque hay un asunto que me ha estado molestando desde algunos meses atrás, el cual consiste en la falta de opciones para obtener piedras singulares y catalizadores de 3* de clase más fácil. Honestamente, encuentro un tanto tonto que recursos que se supone que son más difíciles de obtener (por ejemplo, catalizadores básicos de 4*), estén a la venta en la tienda de gloria (no me malentiendan: me encantó la última actualización a la tienda de gloria, especialmente el poder comprar catalizadores básicos de 4* y catalizadores alfa de 1* completos y no sólo fragmentos como antes).

No es posible que para obtener catalizadores de clase de 3* tenga que explorar al 100% una misión diaria y sólo para obtener fragmentos de catalizador, ni siquiera un catalizador completo.

¿Podrían tomar esto bajo consideración, por favor? Realmente lo apreciaría. Gracias de antemano.

Comments

• Das_giDas_gi Member Posts: 320 ★★
    T3 class catalysts are the easiest thing to get in the game. Do they 22-hour solo events and you get way too much