**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which 5* to R5?

I don't usually play with synergies.... Mainly I'm focusing on AQ and AW

Which 5* to R5? 53 votes

Havok
3%
Marvel2289spaceoctopus 2 votes
Domino
39%
crogsTJ82SceptilemaniacXcrøss_TRCharlie_SceneSinedd92ThehereticRookiieLSDinAkkarin23EtjamaAaronc94Narwhal52xDeathLoveThicco_ModeFiiNCHStellanJtheGoatCaptainGameXguard77 21 votes
Sunspot
20%
Lvernon15TheHeroDeservedLordNeoX_Factor_AgentTSM_McocBonzodavidSwarmOfRavensTheToxicCactusluanamenderA_Cay47Devsagar2608 11 votes
Duped Medusa
1%
TheTAbyss 1 vote
Clair Voyant
33%
SIlverProfessorHzoriGodz10or_Strongslayer6MeebletonUHJ69ẞlооdHedronCtfz35King_Leo321TheInfintylowlevelplayerLovekSerious_786NoStringsOnMeAgent_X_zzzSavage 18 votes

Comments

• SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Clair Voyant
    Claire will get the job done In both AW attack and AQ.
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Domino
    Although I love Medusa, I have to vote for Domino, Just too good.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    All of these are great champs. Any of them work, domino and Havok are great for aw defense. Claire shreds a lot of stuff.
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Clair Voyant
    Havok and domino are good all rounders but both are better with synergy havok with wasp and domino with red hulk.
    Ire on her own is a swisse army knife handy all rounder especially aq map 5-6.
    Sunspot IMO is better than dusa she aint in the same ball park as domino claire and sunspot though
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Clair Voyant
    Claire has a lot of utility and can do almost anything. She has amazing regen, good power gain, and really decent burst damage. She also does not need any synergies
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Clair Voyant
    I have Domino and Claire both rank 5.But when it comes to Abyss,AQ,Aw and act 6.Claire is way better.
  • LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    Domino

I don't usually play with synergies.... Mainly I'm focusing on AQ and AW

You will play w. synergies
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Clair Voyant
    Since you are not a fan of synergies
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Clair Voyant
    BWCV but get a rulk and play with synergies
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Clair Voyant
    Thanks for your suggestions Guys..... I'm going for Clair voyant.... Those who voted for Clair have a strong arguments... Regen, Good power gain and Amazing Utility

Though domino is an Amazing option too, Her damage output is Insane but Clair will be something different!