Possible glitch with Magneto MN in Daily Proving Grounds and other content

WOKWOK Member Posts: 468 ★★
I thought this was worth a mention because it happened on 3 seperate occasions within approx. the past 24 hrs. Twice when I was logged in and decided to play a few paths of Proving Grounds difficulty Hard, and once when I played a path of Act 4.3.1. Unfortunately I do not capture video of my game play unless previously planned for so I hope this will not be overlooked due to lack of evidence. I apologize for not being able to provide more detailed info such as time, path number or tile but I hope to be able to duplicate it again and will provide any info that is missing from this initial post. To begin, I was running a path as normal and encountered nothing out of the ordinary until a fight against Magneto MN came up. Routine up to about 1/3 way through the fight and I landed a successful 5 hit MLLLM combo with no SP1or 2 chained and proceeded to block. Magneto immediately went on the offensive and what normally would produce either a parry or standard block actually produced a "whiff" from the AI Magneto. Similar to the DD whiff but this one was literally "point blank". DD would have to have no arms to have whiffed from that proximity. The same event happened two more times after that during the course of the day but only with Magneto MN within the previously mentioned Act 4.3.1 and Daily Proving Grounds difficulty Hard. When I find the time to go back and run another path I will make sure to record the session in hopes of capturing the "glitch" if duplicated and will post the video here ASAP. Not sure if this is relevant, but the champs I was using was fighting with were Agent Venom for one fight, Civil Warrior and Winter Soldier for the other two. I Figured its worth looking into regardless of the fact the AI was the one displaying the glitch because it could just as easily turn the other way Im sure. Thanks