**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

next 5* to rank 4?

they’re all UNAWAKENED.
CAIW, BWCV and warlock are my other 5* R4.

next 5* to rank 4? 17 votes

guillotine 2099
23%
Lvernon15GalliantWarrior_0TBLTheInfintyNalak8 4 votes
spider-man (stark enhanced)
41%
Marvel2289EtjamaTSM_McocAaronc94PricelessSuperiorSymbioteMathgeek 7 votes
magik
23%
Thicco_ModelowlevelplayerSL1229Agent_X_zzz 4 votes
namor
11%
MagicBentonMityAnt 2 votes
void
0%

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    magik
    Seeing what champs you have at r4 Magik may benefit you the most she is one of the best powercontrol champs in the game and her regenration from limbo is awesome if you get her awakened
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    magik
    magik is the OG power control queen.
    I personally believe that sparky is a bit of a glass cannon and is not very durable at all.
    G2099 is only good for fights with giant health pools.
    namor unduped has decent damage, bleed, and regen, but he's not all that good
    void needs sig ability
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    spider-man (stark enhanced)

magik is the OG power control queen.
    I personally believe that sparky is a bit of a glass cannon and is not very durable at all.
    G2099 is only good for fights with giant health pools.
    namor unduped has decent damage, bleed, and regen, but he's not all that good
    void needs sig ability

If you don't think that someone is good because they're a glass canon, it means that you must take a lot of blocked hits or get hit a lot. For a skilled player, glass canons are the best way to go and that's why people set up their masteries to maximize attack at the expense of health. He's not even as glass canon as they come, especially with his awakened ability, being below 50% gives you a lot of extra block proficiency. People use him in the Endgame all the time.

G99 is not only good for super high health pools. If you end the fight with a Sp3, you're going to start off dealing some crazy damage and she'll finish off the low health pools really fast.

I agree with you on Namor. He's overshadowed by Omega, Domino, Colossus, Sunspot and Archangel for me. If he's max sig, he has some uses, but I wouldn't use him for anything otherwise. There are so many other champs that can ramp up so much faster, he's just really not worth it.

Agreed on Void too, to compete with G99, Sparky and Magik, he needs to be duped. Magik is the queen of power control, I have her at R4 myself. But there's no reason to rank her up above high damage champs honestly. If she works for something, you power lock the opponent against the wall and throw backdrafts. You don't need her at R4 to do that. While there's benefit, there's not as much as there is when you rank up Sparky or G99. I would go one of them.
  • Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229

Seeing what champs you have at r4 Magik may benefit you the most she is one of the best powercontrol champs in the game and her regenration from limbo is awesome if you get her awakened

but is she worth ranking even unawakened?