**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is My Six Star Roster Good?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

not bad, how'd you get so many though?

Whaaaale
    I don't have any problem with whales, but if they post things like this...
    I’m free to play and just haven’t explored act 4. I have beat act 6 and you’re probably still stuck on act 1. Not bragging. Wanted everyone’s opinion. Although I’m happy to hear everyone likes my cyclops, gambit, drax, yellow jacket, capwwii, and bpcw
    I have 100% Variant 2,3,4, I have completed Variant 1, I have explored 6.1, 6.3 100%, I have explored 54% of 6.4 and 34% of 6.2, and I have 19 6* champs. There is now way you aren't a whale
    So I have 3 more than you. Wow sooo much more.
    An I am uncollected for 2 years I think
    This might be where I could have more. Been uc since it was released, and cavalier since that came out. I have also gone for shards in almost every side event. It’s really not that large of a difference if you think about I.
    I also have 4 accounts, one of which I will admit, I have used money on. But not this one.
    Odachi said:

Also here is my ftp offer pic

But the offer just off to the side is the standard daily special, the grandmaster daily special should be next to it. I'm not suggesting that this cropped image is from another account at all...
    It’s on the other side lemme take another screen shot
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

You have 21 more 6* champs than I had at level 58.

21? I only see 20
    Odachi said:

...and the frame from the name plate is cropped out but just enough to see the border from the summon sigil. But again, I'm not suggesting you logged into an old account which activated it's free 7 day summoner sigil.

Odachi said:

...and the frame from the name plate is cropped out but just enough to see the border from the summon sigil. But again, I'm not suggesting you logged into an old account which activated it's free 7 day summoner sigil.

Ew the sigil

edited April 2020
    Lmao nice job guys
    Sorry I needed something to do and chose it’d be fun to see what responses I would get
    “Cropped pic” is from one of my 4 accounts- nice eye @SpideyFunko. still don’t pop many cavs cause those suck but I usually get 6* shard offers lol
    The only ones from cavs are doom from an early access thing and cable+night crawler from some old crystals. Night crawler was from normal cavs
    And about the level 58 thing, that is actually true due to me not doing any easy content 100. No act 1, 2, 4, or any classic back issues
    Hats off to those of you who were solid detectives 👌
    While y’all are here- does anyone have any ideas to get xp other than act 4?
    Damn things really died down in here
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I think some regular xp boosts coupled with Act 5 or some variants can get you the rest of the xp.

not bad, how'd you get so many though?

Whaaaale
    I don't have any problem with whales, but if they post things like this...
    I’m free to play and just haven’t explored act 4. I have beat act 6 and you’re probably still stuck on act 1. Not bragging. Wanted everyone’s opinion. Although I’m happy to hear everyone likes my cyclops, gambit, drax, yellow jacket, capwwii, and bpcw
    I have 100% Variant 2,3,4, I have completed Variant 1, I have explored 6.1, 6.3 100%, I have explored 54% of 6.4 and 34% of 6.2, and I have 19 6* champs. There is now way you aren't a whale
    So I have 3 more than you. Wow sooo much more.
    An I am uncollected for 2 years I think
    This might be where I could have more. Been uc since it was released, and cavalier since that came out. I have also gone for shards in almost every side event. It’s really not that large of a difference if you think about I.
    Oh, it is.
    It's a HUUUUGE difference
    I still want to see yours I’m curious

I think some regular xp boosts coupled with Act 5 or some variants can get you the rest of the xp.
    Alright thanks. Got a few of those
    @ReallyYeah try to make a post like this I want to see other people’s reactions it is really quite fun
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I would say it is above average for how many 6 star champions you have. But no R3 champions, and I wouldn't say good by any means.

No thanks

What’s your in game name
    I just find it suspicious that you claim to have 19 but won’t even show us...
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Look man, I don't know your situation, but this looks a little bit suspicious to me. There is no way that you have that many six stars without spending money and being at that level. Even id you did manage to complete all of that content, there is still no way that you wouldn't be max level. And its also kinda wierd how you have four accs and that you spend on one, and that pic with the offer really doesnt prove anything. Maybe your just super skilled, or super lazy, but I know somebody you had a very similar roster and progression point as you, and it turns out that they had hacked the game and the enemy didnt even attack so they just got free wins. So my conclusion is that you are either a whale, a hacker (no offense, just saying), or literally the most skilled player in the entire game.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Your 6* roster is great! It’s certainly a far cry from mine.

#disappointed ☹️
    I also have King Groot, too.