**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New interface design is counterproductive

Designing the graphic interface for mobile games is hard I know, you have to cram a lot of visual information into a tiny space.

So it makes sense to have collapsible menus.. and adding one to the map view was a logical if somewhat unnecessary choice.

However... you messed up when you made the default view that of the open menu. There's no point have collapsible menus if they always start out open. Now I have one extra click every single time I finish a fight or enter a map if I want to be able to see the same portion of the map that I used to be able to. Previously there were 3 small icons down in the bottom right corner... now there's a big gray bar that blocks the entire right portion of the screen and that serves no function.

Please change the default so that this menu starts collapsed and not expanded.

Comments

• IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Also what the heck is the point of having a collapsible menu that only hides ONE icon?? (as it does in story mode) What the heck were you guys even thinking?
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    @Ivanka_Humpalot My guess is that this is the initial setup for adding more options to that pop out menu. Probably more menu options to come. Then again I have been wrong before. A LOT in this game. :)