**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How the [Removed by Mod] does the beta testing choosing works?

Dragon_SlayerND13Dragon_SlayerND13 Posts: 109
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Ok, so I don't get often angry because of things like that, but tight now I am just frustrated.
So an alliance member of mine posted a pic on LINE App, that he got chosen for the beta testing of Book 2 Act1, and like ge hasn't even completed once act6.
Myself on the other hand, I have completed act6, explored the first chapter, have done multiple paths on 6.2.2. and 6.4.1.-3, explored variant 4, 3, 2 and now exploring variant1, which by the way it is **** content, and the only thing I haven't touched is LoL and AoL, because of the timing I got some champs that work better for them.
Also, I am pretty sure, but don't quote me on that, that he hasn't done half of the things I have done in the game.
So my dear Kabam, please explain to me how do you choose the beta testers for new things to come, and I am not talking about the CCP people and the guys that have youtube channels and can post videos or streams for the new content, I mean us more casual gamers that just enjoy to push themselves to do harder stuff in the game.
P.S. I have to admit, I am more salty about this because I got shafted with the completion rewards of act6, and I just wanted to experience the new content, not just watch some stream about it.
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    There have been a few threads on this that they replied to already. In sum: beta testing is not a reward and they have reasons as to who they pick that they will not share with you. IMO: wait and see. There is prolly a good reason for choosing the players they did.
  • Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    It makes no sense to me either but whatever
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Why would you care so much about it?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    You weren't chosen for beta test and you're salty about it! Get over it! Pointless thread
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82

Ok, so I don't get often angry because of things like that, but tight now I am just frustrated.
    So an alliance member of mine posted a pic on LINE App, that he got chosen for the beta testing of Book 2 Act1, and like ge hasn't even completed once act6.
    Myself on the other hand, I have completed act6, explored the first chapter, have done multiple paths on 6.2.2. and 6.4.1.-3, explored variant 4, 3, 2 and now exploring variant1, which by the way it is **** content, and the only thing I haven't touched is LoL and AoL, because of the timing I got some champs that work better for them.
    Also, I am pretty sure, but don't quote me on that, that he hasn't done half of the things I have done in the game.
    So my dear Kabam, please explain to me how do you choose the beta testers for new things to come, and I am not talking about the CCP people and the guys that have youtube channels and can post videos or streams for the new content, I mean us more casual gamers that just enjoy to push themselves to do harder stuff in the game.
    P.S. I have to admit, I am more salty about this because I got shafted with the completion rewards of act6, and I just wanted to experience the new content, not just watch some stream about it.

So Angry
    :)
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    I was chosen and I'm stuck on The Champion right now. lol
    But, I assume they want players of varying completion levels and account types to get a varied opinion pool, as is common in beta testing and all forms of market research.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    They have already explained their reasoning ad nauseam. Wait for the content to drop like everyone else.