**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any tips for ICEMAN plz ??

hey guys

I got an iceman today as a 5* , can u guys gimme any tips on him plz?

Comments

• Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    He’s a fairly simple champ to use, for the most part just spam the sp1, you can try to get fancy and use the sp2 right as frostbites are expiring for the damage boost or stack them up and use the heavy but to be honest it’s a lot of effort for very little more, so mostly just play normal and spam the sp1, in terms of his uses he has 3 key utilities, immunities evade counter and the ability to tank special 3s, making him useful where those utilities are valuable, he also has solid use against medusa as his ice armour shrugs off stun, allowing you to mostly ignore the autoblock mechanic
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    ok guys
    i took him to r3 as mutant catalysts were in thee stash
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Rank him up to rank 4 but no more. For the uses and the matches you will need him he doesn’t need to waste items for a rank 5. He has good utility but he lacks a lot of damage output. If u u do the mistake and bring him against any coldsnap/frostbite immune champ, better quit the fight and replace him with Karnak or any other meme tier, you will finish the fight faster. lol
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 if you want, and if he's duped. I use mine mostly in AQ, sometimes in war. Great champ, double immune, DoT, ice armor can take sp3s.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★

Rank 5 if you want, and if he's duped. I use mine mostly in AQ, sometimes in war. Great champ, double immune, DoT, ice armor can take sp3s.

he's actually one of the first triple immune champs (incinerate, bleed and poison)
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    He was my 1st R4 5*. He only takes 4% damage from SP3s if his ice armor is active.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Rank him up to rank 4 but no more. For the uses and the matches you will need him he doesn’t need to waste items for a rank 5. He has good utility but he lacks a lot of damage output. If u u do the mistake and bring him against any coldsnap/frostbite immune champ, better quit the fight and replace him with Karnak or any other meme tier, you will finish the fight faster. lol

i actually am taking him to r5. He is amazing in aq due to his immunity. He is also annoying in war if out on the right node.
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    thx everybody