**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss of Legends Ongoing Skirmish Charge Bug

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
Since most humans are cooped up inside their houses, the MCOC players have been going at it even harder. This includes content like arena, story questing etc. including long and rewarding content like the Abyss of Legends.

Abyss of Legends has had a bug regarding the Skirmish charges at the start of the fight ever since it got released. The initial Abyss post states that:

A 5/50 4 star or 3/45 5 star has Challenge Rating at 100.
A 4/55 5 star or 1/25 6 star has Challenge Rating at 110.
A 5/65 5 star or 2/35 6 star has Challenge Rating at 120.

So according to the screenshot above, the number of Skirmish charges at the start of the fight should be equal to the numbers given above as their Challenge Rating. However, I went in today and took screenshots of how this is not the case. Here are some examples and screenshots:

5/50 4 star Dr. Doom, Challenge Rating is 100 but as you can see below he starts at 70 charges.

4/55 5 star Warlock, Challenge Rating is 110 but as you can see below he starts at 90 charges.

5/65 5 star Nick Fury, Challenge Rating is 120 but as you can see below he starts at 110 charges.

2/35 6 star Human Torch, Challenge Rating is 120 but as you can see below he starts at 110 charges.

As you can clearly see, it is still bugged and even though it might seem like a small difference at the start, it makes a big difference in the long run. I believe that I have provided enough evidence to show that it is bugged so can this bug please be fixed in the near future? Thank you (hopefully lol) and stay safe.

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I brought it up in the main abyss thread. Someone there said one of the devs had commented on a stream I think that the description isn't accurate to how it actually works I think. So if that's correct it seems like just yet another poorly worded node as opposed to an actual bug
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos

The skirmish charges are low enough with 240 for a R5/R2 champ (120 x 2)

-20 hits is costing a lot ovdr a whole run.

Pls lets us know if this is a bug or not.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Thanks man
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    A screen shot can be doctored, I would like to see this issue addressed by a Kabam employee on the forums. Not saying that the screen shot is false but I would proper closure to the situation.