**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Morningstar vs 6.2 Champion boss

I recently ranked my Morningstar to 5/65 with the main purpose of the rank up being to help with the 6.2 champion boss, especially the No Retreat path. Numerous videos have shown that she was able to regen enough to outpace the damage with the Champion in his 10% phase with her life steal gained with 5 souls. This mechanic has been known for some time now, and has only just recently been identified as a bug. This is extremely similar to the situation that occurred when She-Hulk’s heavy attack timing was changed so she was no longer able to chain heavies from basic combos. So will there be similar compensation offered for those of us who used resources to rank Morningstar as the compensation for the She-Hulk change?

Comments

• Options
    It may have been a bug by why fix it now it's completely unfair, BWCV is the only champ I have that is capable of beating champion in the last 10%. so I literally ranked 5 her 2 days ago but didn't attempt champion because war is on, if I would of known they stopped the regen I wouldn't of ranked her but no I had to watch KT1's video to see that they fixed the so called bug. So now I have to wait until I get a doom or a cap IW till I can beat the champion. Just like kabam to fix a pointless bug just to make more money 👍
  • Options
    Peteyaces_72Peteyaces_72 Posts: 29
    I ranked Morningstar to 6* r2 over other options specifically to do the champion chapter of 6.2 100%. I didn’t know it was a bug.
    People might say “Morningstar has her other uses” but I specifically ranked her over other better options because she seemed perfect for that fight. MCOC has been moving towards needing specific champs for specific fights. I feel like 3 t5b and 7 t2a would have been better going onto my duped 6* Aegon.