**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 6* r2

I just become cavalier, already have act 5 100%, I don't know which one to choose, between 6* r2 stealth suit or 6* r2 CMM both unawaken, I can rank up 5* BWCV to r5.

Comments

• Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    Cmm gains the most benefit from a higher rank imo as she’s all about quickly bursting down the opponent so I’d go for her
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    @Mcoc_gamer_481 she gonna be useful unawaken? I mean, she has damage but nothing else
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    go for cmm. i have stealth suit at r2 but duped. he is also great. but cmm can burst through u contents. bwcv is also great if duped. love her helps me in clearing most of the content.

@Mcoc_gamer_481 she gonna be useful unawaken? I mean, she has damage but nothing else

She has poison immunity the ability to shrug off debuffs when entering binary allowing her to deal with certain nodes like the ones that put dot on you for 60 seconds, and having many buffs and debuffs is very useful for a lot of act 6 nodes like diss track
    edited April 2020

She has poison immunity the ability to shrug off debuffs when entering binary allowing her to deal with certain nodes like the ones that put dot on you for 60 seconds, and having many buffs and debuffs is very useful for a lot of act 6 nodes like diss track
    Wow!! Thanks
    What she get when duped? I have a Mystic awaken gem, collecting dust

Claire? A cheat death if she has death touch, rarely comes in useful, in fact I don’t think I’ve had it trigger once without me testing how it worked so don’t bother using it on her

Claire? A cheat death if she has death touch, rarely comes in useful, in fact I don’t think I’ve had it trigger once without me testing how it worked so don’t bother using it on her
    Ok
    edited April 2020
    @Mcoc_gamer_481 I don't have Nick fury, CMM still being worth it?