**Known AQ Bug**
We are aware that some alliances encountered a bug during this last AQ that would not allow them to start maps on certain days. We know this has impacted your rewards.
We have been looking into the cause of the problem and once we have resolved it we will explore how to make things right for the impacted alliances. We will provide any additional communication in

this thread.

Summoners! The Tiered Unit Offers available during the Summoner Celebration sale are only available until July 4th at 10 AM PT, unlike the Unit Store offers, which are available until July 5th at 10 AM PT. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

Horrible horrible freedom locked

The horrible horrible freedom objective is locked for me, is this intentional? Do I have to complete all the other objectives before this one unlocks?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,465 ★★★★★
    It will unlock randomly at some point. It did for me.
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 91
    Okay, thanks for the information
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 4,831 ★★★★★
    Use your sticky key in he side quest. Right?
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 160 ★★
    Restart game it will unlock.
  • ArdlerpirateArdlerpirate Posts: 5
    My reward is blank, I had already released him before the special reward was available, I haven’t been rewarded the profile pic
  • Golden4rceGolden4rce Posts: 4
    Did not reward me when I freed him on Epic (although got gold quest), but ran it again on master and it worked.