Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

4-Star Domino - What Rank?

I've opened yet another Mutant Champion via 4-Star Shard Crystal in Domino!

Signature Ability causes Energy Damage whenever the opponent would Miss with their Attack.

Concussion, Power Gain, Stun, Taunt and Armor Break are most of her arsenal of Abilities. Randomly can gain increased Critical Damage plus Fury amongst Bleed for amazing Burst Damage potential plus increased Block Proficiency.

Lucky and Unlucky adds or minuses Critical Rating and Damage, Offense Ability Accuracy, Block Proficiency, 10% chance to Evade and Stuns have reduced duration by 35%.

What's most exciting for me is that Domino has many Synergy Bonuses with newer Champions like Taskmaster, MODOK, Red Hulk, Cable, Massacre, Wolverine, Colossus, Deadpool, Longshot, Warlock plus Venom the Duck and more.

While currently Non-Awakened, what Rank would Domino deserve? I'm currently rolling with Colossus (4-Star/Awakened/Rank5) and Archangel as my alternate (4-Star/Awakened/Rank3+) amongst other possibilities like Rogue, Iceman and Namor.

Obviously being unlucky with Domino could make a bad situation even worse but her strengths are certainly great once Lucky Passive is activated.