**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Difficulty

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello peoples how are you?.

Supreme here.

One of my good friends at Kabam told me that Cavalier difficulty will get Released around about when Act 7 will come out, Most likely before.

Reason 'they' gave me was due to the fact they need to Add Tier 3 Alphas, Tier 6 Basic, Tier 5 Class - Fragments into the game.

So at first like always the Whales can get some % at some sort of obscene price nowadays you could get a good Mortgage!!.

They will implement these resources into a Cavalier difficulty and most likely we will get a Buff reward for uncollected seen as it needs one but Kabam have kept it the same for a long time or since i started playing a few year ago.

So don't get your hopes up yet for a Cavalier difficulty! We don't need additional Tier 5 Basics/Tier 2 Alphas... we will need 7* Shards Tier 6 Basics frags etc.

So no need to post every other week when we will get one. The question is when will we get Resources to R4 a 6* that's when we will see Cavalier Difficulty for Event Quest!

Rite no

Regards,
Luciano DEL Hoya!

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Uncollected needs a reward buff? It's at the point where you can almost autofight parts of it....the rewards for the effort you put into uncollected are off the charts
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Hello peoples how are you?.

Supreme here.

One of my good friends at Kabam told me that Cavalier difficulty will get Released around about when Act 7 will come out, Most likely before.

Reason 'they' gave me was due to the fact they need to Add Tier 3 Alphas, Tier 6 Basic, Tier 5 Class - Fragments into the game.

So at first like always the Whales can get some % at some sort of obscene price nowadays you could get a good Mortgage!!.

They will implement these resources into a Cavalier difficulty and most likely we will get a Buff reward for uncollected seen as it needs one but Kabam have kept it the same for a long time or since i started playing a few year ago.

So don't get your hopes up yet for a Cavalier difficulty! We don't need additional Tier 5 Basics/Tier 2 Alphas... we will need 7* Shards Tier 6 Basics frags etc.

So no need to post every other week when we will get one. The question is when will we get Resources to R4 a 6* that's when we will see Cavalier Difficulty for Event Quest!

Rite no

Regards,
    Luciano DEL Hoya!

I’m higeste disagreeing with those fact simple why make rank4 that fast and this the economy that fast. And there also said 7 star isn’t even ben talking abudt from Kabam Zibiit"
    I’m don’t tagged them for a reason. But u I’m sure we get a cavalier or what Ther gone called it is two different thing in the game but ther said cavalier wil probably be after summer to. But ther wasn’t sure if there were gone call it cavalier tjek doggie yourtube Chanel.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Seriously. If you're going to try and fool people, you could at least try and sound convincing. They've already said that we won't see R4 6*s until at least next year. They have also said that the new difficulty is coming the latter half of this year. Your timeline isn't even close to correct. And 7*s HA give me a break. I doubt we'll see them until 2022 at the earliest.

If this one of your good friends, you need better friends.

What will actually probably happen is that Act 7 releases around July/August, and we get the new difficulty in September/October, with a lot more T5CC. In an interview Kbam Frenchie did, he said that T5CC gain would drastically increase this year. I expect that will come from this new difficulty and an update to the AQ and AW rewards. From what I've seen, planning for 7*s hasn't even begun. On the note of Act 7, I don't think we'll see any R4 6* materials in the entirety of that content. Just a lot more T5CC, like selectors, generic 6* AG and other rewards like that
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

If you say "lemon" really really slowly it sounds like "gullible".

really?