**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron man(iw) Problem.

So, i wanted to test out my imiw and seeing some videos on him I learned
That the best way to stack plasma is the heavy before you fuse or sp3.

First picture is After fusing sp2 sp1 way After heavy

Second picture is when i do a heavy and when the hit lands do an sp3.

Why isint the damage the same? I will say it does work once in a while, but very rarely.

Comments

• Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    It's in the champions description, says nothing about plasma doing same damage. Like bleeds, they aren't all the same.

But IM IW has waaay too much to read on that bio
  • Options
    DasiteDasite Posts: 34
    Odachi said:

It's in the champions description, says nothing about plasma doing same damage. Like bleeds, they aren't all the same.

But IM IW has waaay too much to read on that bio

I Read it it, says that with the heavy attack you gain an attack increase. Whitch is why when I do the sp2 than sp1 method and fuse it with a heavy it does double the damage. I cant understand why it doesn't work with the sp3. Try it.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    You get more damage from combining the two from special 1 and 2 in general. You should still get bonus damage from the heavy+special 3 but it won't be as much as from the other specials.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    the SP3 applies a normal Plasma.

the Plasma you create from fusing the incinerate and shock from the SP2+SP1 benefits from the increased attack from the Heavy.
  • Options

You get more damage from combining the two from special 1 and 2 in general. You should still get bonus damage from the heavy+special 3 but it won't be as much as from the other specials.

You should get the same amount of damage cause when you do the heavy and with the repulsor attack is a guarateed attack increase so when i do the sp2 sp1 method works fine, sp3 it doesn't register the attack increase so you do less damage.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Dasite said:

You should get the same amount of damage cause when you do the heavy and with the repulsor attack is a guarateed attack increase so when i do the sp2 sp1 method works fine, sp3 it doesn't register the attack increase so you do less damage.
    Because you are not getting the attack increase from the heavy attack ability.
  • Options
    RakeYoung said:

the SP3 applies a normal Plasma.

the Plasma you create from fusing the incinerate and shock from the SP2+SP1 benefits from the increased attack from the Heavy.

Yea, before you do the sp3 you do the heavy, whitch the first hit increases the attack then you drop the sp3
    To get more damage.
  • Options

Dasite said:

Because you are not getting the attack increase from the heavy attack ability.
    It did work sometimes. Id get the same amount of ticks of damage After i do the
    Heavy sp3 method like the sp2 sp1 method. But very rarely it should work all the time.
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    You have it get the timing right for the sp3 almost as soon as the number damage comes up you have to launch it
    Timing has to be exact if it’s too early than you don’t get it
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Well I was remembered something wrong. Anyway you should get a boost from a heavy+sp3. It used to work. Guessing you found a bug. I'm not sure what's going on.
  • Options
    Okaythen said:

You have it get the timing right for the sp3 almost as soon as the number damage comes up you have to launch it
    Timing has to be exact if it’s too early than you don’t get it

I did try every method of doing it. Pop the sp3 early, on the damage number, After the damage number it just doesn't work consistently as it used to.