**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* should I take up to r4 next?

Lil_LasagnaLil_Lasagna Posts: 1,895 ★★★

Which 5* should I take up to r4 next? 41 votes

Sunspot( unawakened)
51%
Vdh2008SungjLmaoshadow_lurker22Marvel2289StevieManWonderEtjamaThicco_ModeCtfz35Skinnyfatboy82PricelessGiodood_1HippieGamer1Jet6_3lowlevelplayerSwarmOfRavensDeejRasputinscurseSouthern_KantSlayerzz 21 votes
Cap Marvel Movie( unawakened)
43%
Oesername123Lvernon15Charlie_SceneJmurphRayhanaprilleoUltimateBatJokeX_Factor_AgentDarkEternityArham1NamikazeMinakaEinfachSoDasiteHedronFiiNCHGOTGTheInfintyIronStrangeSerious_786 18 votes
Mr Fantastic( una
0%
Darkhawk( unawakened)
0%
Sentinel( unawakened)
4%
KRANꓘYcats 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Which ones do you already have at r4 and r5?
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Sunspot( unawakened)
    Definitely Sunspot, that perfect block will save you a lot of headaches. After him, take up Captain Sparkles.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Sunspot( unawakened)
    I would say sunspot 1st, then either sparkles or capIW. if you pull NF, then 1000% go with CMM. If you awaken capIW, then probably go with him. If you awaken capIW AND pull NF, go with CMM
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Sentinel( unawakened)
    If you haven't done variant 3 then you should definitely take up sentinel as he is amazing there.
  • Options
    Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Sunspot( unawakened)
    G spot
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Cap Marvel Movie( unawakened)
    I'm just going to weight out pros and cons over here...

Sunspot: High damage output, incinerate immune, perfect block prof, power gain. He does well in any situation where he can keep his flame states up but requires ramp up at the start of every fight to get his huge damage numbers. He works well in fights he can end quickly, but doesn't work well against anyone that is incinerate immune, has a damage cap, or is stun immune.

Sparkles: High damage output, poison immunnity, shrugoff debuffs, power gain, charge carryover, stun off of Sp2, energy damage: I don't know if you have a NF, if you do I'd go for Sparkles. She has immediate power gain at the start of the fight after 1 fight (she only needs 1 fight to ramp up), she does well in any matchup that she can stun and even then she isn't bad against those matchups. Her debuff shrug off is amazing for suicides and the fact it usually takes her 1 Sp2 to end a lane fight (unless we're talking 6.3+ here). On top of her debuff shrug off she also is poison immune, making the bleed free healing with WP. She uses energy damage as well allowing her to bypass nodes and champions with a lot of physical resistance.

Mr Fantastic: I honestly haven't played him enough to really understand him, Lagacy has made some great videos on him though.

Darkhawk: High damage with null mode, suicide friendly, recoil regen (10% regen) off of Sp2 when in null mode, shock, armor bypass: I love this guy, the issue is that he really needs that dupe. It's the source of all his strongest abilities and how he reaches that insane damage output. He also needs synergies in order to be of proper use. No point in choosing him.

Sentinel: Incerate, Shock, regen, suicide friendly, heal block, high damage output, psudo power gain: This guy is actually pretty crazy. After being ramped up his incinerates off the sp2 hit crazy hard, same with the shocks from his heavy attack. He is immune to suicides and regens off of the sp3 as long as he has armor. When fully ramped up at r4 he has ~1961 attack rating which is straight beefy. When fully ramped up his special attacks cost 25% less power (psudo powergain). He is also an absolute monster in Variant 3 if you haven't done it quite yet.
  • Options
    Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105
    What are you looking for?

General questing?
    AQ?
    AWA?
    AWD?