**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice

Little backstory. 100% 6.1 and done a run thru rest of act 6. Currently working on 100% 6.2 and I’m currently on the mordo chapter.
I need to beef up my roster some to help with the gate requirements. Want champs that will help more so getting thru those gates and can potentially help with rest of act 6. Even a good synergy champ that can still be effective I’ll consider.
Mainly 2 classes I’m stuck on right now is Mystic and Tech
Mystic I’m torn between Magik or morningstar to R4. Magik for her synergies with warlock and sunspot mainly. Morningstar not too familiar with but will to rank her and learn her as I like her potential.
Tech Mainly between darkhawk as I find him interesting or be patient and wait for HB buff.
Any advice or tips is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think you'll be better off ranking up Morningstar, especially since she is still really good for 6.2.6, and ranking up Sentinel over Darkhawk or HB. HB's buff is nice, but he still won't be the type of champ you really want to use for Act 6. I can't speak too much to Darkhawk's use in Act 6 since I don't have him, but Sentinel is an absolute beast for Act 6. I recently took my six star one up to r2 and he has a lot of really good uses, especially against some of the more annoying mutants.