**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does nt avoid abomination poison?

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
By applying his level 1 with light

Comments

• Options
    Agentk100Agentk100 Posts: 35
    It’ll halve the chance of it applying but it can still apply
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’ll reduce the chance but 50% isn’t enough for high rank aboms
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    It will reduce it to 12%ish
    Wouldn’t advice it since sig poison deals around 80% of his attack over 12 seconds
  • Options
    I am doing exploration 6.2.6 only need 2 paths n hff have no skill poison immune champ
  • Options

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    i dont believe a skill champ that is poison immune exists yet, your best bet would probably be champs that tenacity away the poison. KIngpin can help but is subject to RNG haha.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Maybe max the pacify mastery and only hit him while stunned? Then pray to the Kabam RnG gods for good luck. 👍
  • Options

NT’s mediums, SP1/SP2 & heavies don’t make contact. Will A-Bomb still poison him if you just spam Mediums & Heavies.

Does nt skateboard attacks really not make contact? i thought its only that skateboard contacts have true accuracy that lets them ignore evade and autoblock.
  • Options
    If u guys can help me find a dou opponent il check it out.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

i dont believe a skill champ that is poison immune exists yet, your best bet would probably be champs that tenacity away the poison. KIngpin can help but is subject to RNG haha.

Uhmmm taskmaster ?
  • Options

Uhmmm taskmaster ?
    yeah, but can you survive the effect of 9+ poisons before taskmaster becomes debuff immune haha.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

There's Mole Man. Shakes off any debuff.

Or Ronin can purify by stances.

The next closest thing would be Awakened Karnak.

As long as you had willpower, and backed off whenever a poison landed, he could probably manage.

Shame the OP doesn't have either of them, really...
  • Options

There's Mole Man. Shakes off any debuff.

Or Ronin can purify by stances.

The next closest thing would be Awakened Karnak.

As long as you had willpower, and backed off whenever a poison landed, he could probably manage.

Shame the OP doesn't have either of them, really...
    good point.