**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Easy mastery change

Does anyone know if or when Kabam is going to put out the easier way to switch around masteries?

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Dorky Dave's interview stated that they were looking to make changes to the mastery concept but it would take time. Realistically by next year.
  • Options

Dorky Dave's interview stated that they were looking to make changes to the mastery concept but it would take time. Realistically by next year.

I think that there could be something so you could have like 2 or 3 setups of mastery an then when you needed you could switch between them. So if you wanted to run champions that need suicides or if you wanted to run doom then you could have multiple setups. you could also have an arena setup, questing setup, and aw setup.
  • Options
    Amadeo01Amadeo01 Posts: 212 ★★★
    If/when this mastery swap loadout system is released though, the big question is how much it will cost to actually switch. Right now manually swapping between a suicide and non-suicide setup can routinely cost 70+ units depending on what you pick. I'm wondering if this "convenience" factor will increase the cost as well.
    I'm of the opinion that it shouldn't actually cost anything to switch around since you've already paid to unlock and rank those masteries, but that's never going to happen.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure this is still far away from being ready. I'd say you'll be lucky if its out before the end of the year
  • Options
    I hope is comes out before my birthday