**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.3.1 Medusa Boss

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello peoples how are you?.

I've watched videos etc. Talk about how you need to watch out with 10 Furies, unstoppable and the regen.

Did someone forget to mention just remove Dexterity and KO her with KM? Cost me nearly 200 units and then i just removed Dexterity and used a lvl2 revive and got the job done... i was chipping her health away at the same time. There was no Regen, No unstoppable and the fight was easy.

All you need is a Bleed team Venom would work great if you can get True strike.

I was constantly getting clipped when she was unstoppable for 10 seconds which just pissed me of and whay got me when i was at 40 bleed stack my battery decided to go flat on me.

Any how the path i toke was far right - colossus, Cable...

Team used.

5/65/200 Aegon
5/65/200 KM
6* R1 Venom
5/65/90 Void
5/65/130 Dr Doom.

The pain fights where electro and Iceman. Electro cost me 2 revives and iceman cost me 2 revives.

I used Void for i think it was AA or Cable 15% Regen if im right he sorted that fight out.

Aegon did all the Heavy work... class disadvantage on colossus its a easy 170 on your combo meter.

He finished 90% of the fights. Blackbolt he toke away most health and used Dr Doom SP3 and passive stun to get shut of the lifecycle.

But the Medusa fight you must remove your Dex otherwise you need a perfect fight and a perfect device. Unfortunately my game Lags am so used to it I've stopped complaining. Against 20k attack all you need is getting clipped and your KO. Would love it if Kabam can sort out the game Lag would just make alot of our lifes easier.

Regards,
Luciano

Comments

• Options
    NamikazeMinakaNamikazeMinaka Posts: 74
    I'm stuck on her because I don't have a good character that bleed. I have Omega and he just breeze through the biohazard path, but I just can't defeat the boss. I have to wait for a Nick, Sgirl or a Killmonger.

6* R1 Venom

Did you try with your Venom? If so how much HP did you take from her? I tried with my r4 Venom but didn't get her below 90%
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Wouldn’t the constant buffet just heal her? I tried it with mine didn’t seem to work that well
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Unless its broken my KM didn't need to worry about any Buffet, Regen or unblockable.

Pretty sure Kabam would of countered removing Dex, so like if you Parry she Regens due to Buffet. But i didnt see that on her Nodes... i will read it again and i may of got lucky if its broken.

As Parry Causes Stun (Debuff) which should trigger Buffet.

What are you even talking about?
    Buffet? Debuff?
    You mean masochism the node that is not on her
  • Options
    HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    AA works best for this boss,
    Hopefully You have him
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    If it’s buffet that is the real problem the real good solution to her would be sabertooth with omega red ,kill monger, as that team gives better bleed with OR and ignores buffet with KM