**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whats the sort of 5 star roster needed for Cav attempt?

Th

This is my current roster and I'm not sure if I'm ready I plan to r3 Warlock soon so I'm hoping he can help me out? Do give some advice though I would really appreciate it?

Comments

• Options
    WeAreNotVenomWeAreNotVenom Posts: 126 ★★★
    You’ll be fine. I used Aegon, Heimdall, sunspot, quake, and Hyperion. You have some top tier champs that can do a lot of work. I would recommend bringing ghost, wasp (synergy), corvus, quake, and nick/warlock. I would recommend taking quake to r4 though. Definitely rank up that warlock, but if his utility isn’t needed right away, you have the immunities and the right champs to power through.

As long as you can play around no retreat, your roster is well equipped to deal with quest 1. Quest two might be a pain due to the final emp mod and spite ultron. A r4 quake can actually one shot him using evade and parry (she needs to start at full health though) otherwise that might take a revive or two. You could also bring ghost with hood. Quest 3 and 4 have nothing special. For quest 5, remove the link node for bane. Nothing special as far as the path goes. The CB boss is a little annoying, but he can be taken down with ghost. For quest 6, take the vigorous assault path and remember not to throw the same special twice in a row
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Iceman cries in the second row rank him he might help you for xbones
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I think you’ll be fine
    Ghost can probably take care of the Xbones
    I’m not sure though
  • Options
    JMKeynesJMKeynes Posts: 12
    Warlock is probably one of the best counter for cross-bones: as long as you keep infections up, he will be constantly draining his power down while he tries, and fails, to regenerate.