**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Humble Suggestion: No sucky 6* heroes

IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Kabam.. just a modest proposal I know will probably go ignored.. but... since you're going to be releasing 6* heroes anyway, which seems like it's something nobody even wants... how about this? Since, presumably, getting 6* heroes is going to be even harder than getting 5* heroes, and the worst thing about getting 5* heroes is that after you go through so much effort to get the shards there's a chance of opening a 5* Kamala Khan or a 5* Iron Patriot or a 5* Colossus... why not only release 6* heroes that are awesome? At least at first. I think that would help people get more enthused about the idea.

The art for 6* heroes now feature silhouettes of Venom, Gamora, and Daredevil... nobody wants their first 6* hero to be Gamora. Nobody.

Why not limit the original roster of 6* heroes to these and only these characters:

Tech:
1. Star-Lord
2. Ultron
3. Vision (Classic) (or Age of Ultron if you don't want to anger those who spent money on Classic)
4. Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
5. Yondu
6. Punisher 2099 or Doctor Octopus

Mystic:
1. Dr. VooDoo
2. Magik
3. Dormammu
4. Scarlet Witch
5. Mordo
6. Ghost Rider

Mutant:
1. Deadpool (Red Suit)
2. Wolverine
3. Iceman
4. Archangel
5. Nightcrawler
6. Rogue
7. Wolverine (X-23) (if you don't want to piss off people with rare red suit Deadpools)

Skill:
1. Crossbones
2. GwenPool
3. Elektra
4. Daredevil (Classic)
5. Black Widow
6. Hawkeye or Kingpin

Science:
1. Spider-Man (Classic)
2. Captain America (WWII)
3. Quake
4. Hulk
5. Electro
6. Rhino

Cosmic
1. Hyperion
2. Thor
3. Angela
4. Medusa
5. Drax
6. Captain Marvel or Ronan

If you want there to be a pool of 12 champions just use 1 and 2 from each class. For a pool of 18, use 1-3, and so on. Aside from Mystic and Mutant which are very deep classes, if you dig any deeper than this you're going to get to characters that nobody really wants. Especially not as a 6*

Please don't make me save shards for 2 years to get.... 6* Venom. Please?

Comments

• Options
    CYNDRDBODYCYNDRDBODY Posts: 252
    Picture already show daredevil, gamora , and venom as 6* silly
  • Options
    Others that would be okay to include are mostly all in Mystic or Mutant... like I wouldn't mind having a 6* Guillotine, Hood, Dr. Strange, Juggernaut, Psylocke, or Cable...

but before others come on here and argue who should or should not be on the list, the point is: don't put garbage or even characters that are just "pretty good" in the 6* crystals. Everyone will be happier.
  • Options
    CYNDRDBODY wrote: »
    Picture already show daredevil, gamora , and venom as 6* silly

I'm aware of what is shown in the artwork. That's what prompted this post silly.
  • Options
    StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Forget it, kabam will just move the basic 5* champs before these new additions to the 6* crystal, trust me.
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    This is a great idea but I haven't seen any noticable care from the kabam staff about what champs people want or don't want unfortunately. It will be a mix of desirable and undesirable and luck of the draw most likely. Unless a mod cares to express any care over this?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    The art for 6* heroes now feature silhouettes of Venom, Gamora, and Daredevil... nobody wants their first 6* hero to be Gamora. Nobody.

You could do a heck of a lot worse than Gamora.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    My suggestion for the first group of 6 stars are all the 4 stars that never got a 5 star version:

Cosmic:
    Black Bolt
    Thor
    Gamora
    Ms. Marvel

Mutant:
    Wolverine
    Magneto MN
    Deadpool XF
    Deadpool

Mystic:
    Dr. Strange
    Scarlet Witch

Science:
    Capt America WWII
    Abomination
    Electro
    Joe Fixit

Skill:
    Black Widow
    Daredevil OG

Tech:
    Vision OG
    The Vision
    War Machine
  • Options
    WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    Yup get your trash can 6*s champs compliments of kabam/netmarble
  • Options
    SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Why is Mordo there... he's not good at all
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    May I suggest we get these 6*s first?

Cosmic:

1. Kamala Khan
    2. Carnage
    3. Black Bolt
    4. Groot
    5. Venompool

Mutant:

1. Deadpool X-force
    2. Magneto Marvel Now
    3. Red Magneto
    4. Cyclops
    5. Blue cyclops

Mystic:

1. Iron Fist
    2. Loki
    3. Unstoppable Colossus
    4. Doctor Strange
    5. Thor Jane Foster

Science:

1. Antman
    2. Joe Fixit
    3. Luke Cage
    4. Spidey Gwen
    5. Red Hulk

Skill:

1. Netflix Daredevil
    2. Karnak
    3. Winter Solider
    4. Falcon
    5. Punisher

Tech:

1. Hulkbuster
    2. Iron man
    3. War Machine
    4. Iron Patriot
    5. Howard the Duck
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I'd bet good money that there won't be a 6* Star-Lord.
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    That would be nice but look who you're asking. They'll put trash tier in because they don't like you.

Oh course, it is the Kabam way.

Also, Hey Kabam, have you gathered yet that no one is happy about the way you are progressing the game. Like at all, the Youtubers, whales, casuals, free to play, forum trolls, etc No one wants this.

What we do want is a game with reduced bugs, champions that are not nerfed *cough DS, and fun events to play.

Stop talking sense man, you'll get this thread shut down!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    There will be 2 awesome champs among 22 **** ones...

nah, it turned out to be more like 0 awesome champs, 7 or 8 average fairly decent ones, and then like 16 mediocre or **** ones.

And the featured crystal that costs 50% more has about 12 decent and 12 mediocre or ****.

Neither one very exciting.

Buuuut.... the fact that a 6* RANK ONE champ is already equivalent in power to a 5* 4/55 champ, without using up any catalysts at all to get them to this power threshold, changes the math quite a bit. I made the original post under the assumption that 6*s would be similar to 5*s: basically useless next to your fully ranked 4*s until you get them at least to rank 3. But... since rank 1 6*s are already so powerful this eliminates the worry that you are wasting catalysts on **** champions. It's just gold and ISO. I guess this is a reasonable compromise, even if it would still be nice if there were more good champs in the 6* crystals. Particularly the 15k shard ones, I mean come on...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    How about in addition to the 12 newest champions in the game the featured crystals contain 12 really great older champions. You could reduce my original wishlist down to this:

1. StarLord
    2. Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced)
    3. Dr. VooDoo
    4. Ghost Rider
    5. Iceman
    6. Archangel
    7. GwenPool
    8. Blade
    9. Hulk
    10. Void
    11. Hyperion
    12. Medusa
    13-24: the last 12 new champions

People would be busting out their wallets for sure.

Or... you could even do the 12 newest, 6 great classic champs, and 6 mediocre ones found in the regular 10k crystal, and that would still be quite a bit better.