**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whats the bigger boast?

LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
Just wondering whats considered the bigger boast?

Whats the bigger boast? 50 votes

Cavalier
68%
TendersquadJim0172Lvernon15SiddhantKwatraHendrossHammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756Broken10or_StrongTheLegend27Mysterioshadow_lurker22AleorDenzel116IvarTheBonelessLordNeoX_Factor_AgentNinjaversusbearGraydroxLucasjones_98 34 votes
Elders Bane
32%
WRIRKDSuperFlash10QacobPHJfinHera1d_of_Ga1actusElohim16Aaronc94Skinnyfatboy82SpideyFunkolowlevelplayerTheToxicCactusErik_Killmonger1001CaptainGamePrabhu88Lil_LasagnaAgent_22 16 votes

Comments

• Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    Elders Bane

Getting the cavalier title is harder, while getting the elders bane title is more time consuming. Generally I'd say cavalier is more boast worthy, but they're both a big achievement in their own right imo.

Overall they're actually hard to compare. Some people can become cavaliers, but lack the roster to become elders bane. For some it's the other way around.

Yeah. It's mostly about the roster. So brag away on your good luck.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    neither, it used to be Elder's bane in my opinion, but now it would be Throne breaker or The Abyss Stared back (but the summoner did not blink)
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Elders Bane
    elders bane is a big flex. It means that they have a big roster and they spend a lot of time and effort in the game
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

neither, it used to be Elder's bane in my opinion, but now it would be Throne breaker or The Abyss Stared back (but the summoner did not blink)

What's throne breaker for?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Elders Bane
    Qfury said:

H_I_Z said:

I'm pretty sure it's act6 completion or exploration
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Qfury said:

H_I_Z said:

100% act 6