**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elder’s Bane, now what?

PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
I just did 100% of Act 5. What content should I focus on next? Should I jump straight into 6.1 to go for Cavalier or build up my roster more? I have not done any variants, rol or lol.
I’ve got my roster listed below and would appreciate rank up input as well. I run full suicides. I am close to taking quake to r5 and would love to dupe Aegon so I could rank him as well.
Thanks for your help!

Elder’s Bane, now what? 63 votes

Cavalier (6.1)
87%
SnizzbarManup456ege999menNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEEthans8279SpiderCoolschoko_Repto23rcm2017Strikerrx810or_StrongJMORG1111ChampioncriticLordRaymond3noldCrazy_JamieUltimateBatJokejay_denMattstafariX_Factor_Agent 55 votes
Variant 1
0%
Variant 2
0%
Variant 3
0%
Variant 4
7%
JmurphHedronThicco_ModeJonnyD100TheInfinty 5 votes
Rol
3%
spiderbites0196ILLUSION8 2 votes
Lol
1%
Mathgeek 1 vote
None. Just focus on monthly event's
0%

Comments

• Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166
    Cavalier (6.1)
    You think it’s possible to 100% explore 5.4 with 5/50s, 4/40s and 3/45s?
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Not Cav yet, but think you need a high ranked bleed immune champ to take the Crossbones in 6.1.

Nick Fury, Corvus, Cap can prob get the bosses in V4 down.

You can explore 5.4 w 4* and up but not necessarily recommended. 4/40's are prob stretching it, but depends on how good your skills, your champs, and how many units you want to use. Did you do completion w those champs, how difficult was it?
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Cavalier (6.1)
    Tru100 said:

Not Cav yet, but think you need a high ranked bleed immune champ to take the Crossbones in 6.1.

Nick Fury, Corvus, Cap can prob get the bosses in V4 down.

You can explore 5.4 w 4* and up but not necessarily recommended. 4/40's are prob stretching it, but depends on how good your skills, your champs, and how many units you want to use. Did you do completion w those champs, how difficult was it?

I used corvus, as a rank 4 to take down crossbones
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Variant 4
    I think for the electro, you could use hype and sp1 spam
  • TheGrtGunTheGrtGun Posts: 22
    Cavalier (6.1)
    Give the generic awakening gem you got from act 5 100%, to aegon and rank him up. He will take you through 90% of the game
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Variant 4
    Rol is gonna be super easy, but it's only really there as a test kinda or a rite of passage
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Cavalier (6.1)
    If you have Corvus , just do 6.1 completion.
  • M00SEMANM00SEMAN Posts: 40
    Cavalier (6.1)
    You have better champs than I did when I became cavalier. Cap, Corvus, hyp and nick you should be able to get it done no problem
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Thanks for the input! I went for Cavalier and just finished it. Actually was not nearly as hard as I thought. Used 2 individual revives on Crossbones and 3 on Sentinel. Corvus was my mvp as always.
    Finished just in time for the new calendar. Guess I will enjoy this month’s events and then try out Variant 4 since that also got votes on this poll. I appreciate this community, you guys gave me the confidence to go for it!