**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4 Class cats have become worthless. Increase T4 basics!

T4 basic cats have become the main bottle neck in the game. Is there some form of plan to increase their availability? Class cats sit rotting unspun in crystals for months on end because they can't be used.

What about allowing us to trade in a class cat for a basic catalyst?

Comments

• IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    edited August 2017
    Not for me at all... I've got lots of unused T4 basics... can't get nearly enough T4 class catalysts. It really depends on where you are in the game. First bottleneck for me was ISO... then it was gold... then it was T3 basics... then it was T4 basics... and now I am really desperate for t4cc so I have no idea what you're talking about but I assume you're at a different stage of the game than I am.

btw where are you getting all these unused t4cc from?
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Not for me at all... I've got lots of unused T4 basics... can't get nearly enough T4 class catalysts. It really depends on where you are in the game. First bottleneck for me was ISO... then it was gold... then it was T3 basics... then it was T4 basics... and now I am really desperate for t4cc so I have no idea what you're talking about but I assume you're at a different stage of the game than I am.

AQ. I have several expiring as we speak and unopened t4cc crystals. I'm at capacity on just about every class
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    This is common problem in top 250 ally's... got 40 t4c and crystals unopened as would go into statsh... to use all t4c now would take c.100 t4b.. which takes about 6 months to get at this rate
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    uhmmmmm you have this backwards, or you you do not have a high level of champs to rank
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    uhmmmmm you have this backwards, or you you do not have a high level of champs to rank

OP is a member of ISO8A incase you don't know, and he's 100% right
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    DocJC wrote: »
    T4 basic cats have become the main bottle neck in the game. Is there some form of plan to increase their availability? Class cats sit rotting unspun in crystals for months on end because they can't be used.

What about allowing us to trade in a class cat for a basic catalyst?

In this case I vote for adding "gifting T4CC" option. I'll send you my Game Name! :)
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Acanthus wrote: »

Uh oh! Everybody back the heck up and give the guy some space! He speaks for you whether you agree or not!
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    I also have this issue. If I'm lucky, I get to rank up like 1, MAYBE 2 champs a month--the real grind is in getting the t4b cats. There's also a serious deficiency in t1a cats as well, now that 5* champs take 5-7 per rank (which was absurd in the first place).
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Mana_Pot wrote: »

Uh oh! Everybody back the heck up and give the guy some space! He speaks for you whether you agree or not!

Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the thread
    Overall ranking process is broken... I'm lucky if can do more than 1/2 champ a month and have plenty sat there too rank but can't waste resources in champs I like who have now aw purpose
  • FineFine Posts: 78
    I'm sure glad they added T1a to the glory store! Now if only they'd add t2c I'd be a happy camper! LOL its true though. I'm at max capacity with T4B+C but can only rank a 5* a week. I wouldn't mind ranking some of the newest 4*s so I could at least use up the T4 but tbh I despise grinding the daily t2 event.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I also have a bunch of t4cc crystals sitting unopened, awaiting more t4b.

The t4cc crystals come from AQ.
  • Buy them with glory
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    I think it would be great if you could trade resources, that would allow people to get what they need.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    lmao..I have the opposite situation..if you are in a decent alliance running Map 5..you can easily get T4B through glory or doing events quest..I need T4C specifically science
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Mana_Pot wrote: »

Simplest solution is let people swap t4cc for 2 or 3 t4b
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I need more t4ccs--I have gotten one out of 440+ map 5/6 aq crystals this season. That's just not right. But I'm also always short on t4bs. Most of the top 300 alliances are sitting with unopened t4ccs. T1as have actually become a huge problem now. Ranking 5*s and ranking 4*s to r5 take so many t1as
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★

You are correct, but the OP is at a stage further than you. Where your class catalysts start to overflow and you're in need of t4b. It's the final stage lol
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Umm I'd love more t4c. First world problems. Speak for the top 300. Quit spending whale and kabam will get the message. Step back to map 5 and run it with ease. You guys spending thousands of dollars are the reason the 99% of us get screwed.
  • By doing this they make the offers sell better, create a demand then sell at the highest price, any dictatorship would be proud of kabam
  • Monk1 wrote: »
    Simplest solution is let people swap t4cc for 2 or 3 t4b

I'm sure Kabam's offer would be to swap 1 - T4cc for 1,200 T4b shards
    Umm I'd love more t4c. First world problems. Speak for the top 300. Quit spending whale and kabam will get the message. Step back to map 5 and run it with ease. You guys spending thousands of dollars are the reason the 99% of us get screwed.

Assume u are in lower ally as not a lot of top 100 are huge spenders, most scarficed things at right time and played smart - ranked champs for prestige when it was needed and have skills to do harder content

• Yeah... Need more t4bc and t1alpha. My stash is not full. But i'm stuck to rank up my 5*, because i dont have enough t4bc and t1alpha.

Umm, there are quite a few allies that score in top 300 aq and only run map 5 bc of their prestige. That's why they have prestige minimums to join. I don't know if this guy is like that. There are also quite a few guys who don't spend thousands of dollars (or anything) in the game that are in those alliances. Again, don't know this guy's story.

I miss the days or overflowing t4bs. I'm constantly excited when I get to 5 so I can take another champ to 4* to r5 before half of my ISO expires. Although I'm not getting enough t4ccs, I could r5 or r3 about 4 champs if I just had some t4bs and t1as
    btw where you are so easily getti
    Husky54 wrote: »
    I also have this issue. If I'm lucky, I get to rank up like 1, MAYBE 2 champs a month--the real grind is in getting the t4b cats. There's also a serious deficiency in t1a cats as well, now that 5* champs take 5-7 per rank (which was absurd in the first place).

Again... depends where you are in the game. I've got T1A cats coming out my ears. I have such a surplus of them I usually sell 10 or 15 per month at least just to get t2a shards and avoid having them expire.
    On the other hand have been playing the game for over 8 months and I've only got enough t4cc to take ONE character to rank 5 (4* Crossbones)... I desperately need more t4cc and would happily swap t4b for them.

Compare the value in the Glory store... one fully formed t4b is 1100 glory. One t4cc is going to cost you on average at least 5000 and take much longer to acquire.

They could rework how rare these items were to prevent bottlenecks from forming... but I think having bottlenecks is part of the intentional design. They don't want it to be easy for you to rank up every single one of your characters immediately to a max level.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    T4b's are very accessible. Master Quest, T4b Arena, AQ, and Glory Store. T4b shards in Beginner-Heroic, 2 day Expert quest, and Daily Uncollected Crystal.
    I dont how much more you want it available.