**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chapter 3 final boss predictions

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
Who do you think the final boss of chapter 3 will be, I'm thinking maybe Punisher 2099.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Kingpin probably
  • Options
    djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    grandmaster of course
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Grandmaster look at the poster much match and act5.4 boss will be collector and Grandmaster mother punishing them for running contest without her permission :D lol
  • Options
    yeah i was thinking same lol @Spidey076
  • Options
    Grandmaster is not the boss of chapter 3.
    He can maybe be the boss of chapter 4
  • Options
    well picture on quest shows grandmaster until chap2 was relised we got ther collector my bet still goes for grandmaster
  • Options
    well picture on quest shows grandmaster until chap2 was relised we got ther collector my bet still goes for grandmaster

It was confirmed in the official thread that Grandmaster isn't the boss in this chapter. Is a recent champion, but not a unique one
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    So it's not gonna be aunt May who made special brownies with Iso-8 instead of sugar giving her the strength of a 10* max sig Hulk?

They really know how to disappoint people.
  • Options
    DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    The 5.3 final boss will be a unique Kabam creation. It will have a "Working as Intended" node where players suffers random debuffs and glitches, but not the AI.

Random effects can include getting kicked out and losing half your health.
    Slow mo-lag that makes you a sitting duck.
    A sticky fighting surface where your champ becomes rooted to the ground and unable to evade special attacks.

etc...