**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game not logging into main account

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I have 1 account in game that has a kabam and Google play login. I had to do a fresh install and when I started the game after the reinstall the game started me off with the new account that I had to play a little bit with until it gave me the option to access the settings to log in with my actual preexisting account. Now everytime I close the game and reopen it it defaults to the new account instead of my account from before I reinstalled it. Is there any way to make the game default to loading into my old account instead of the new level one account? I know how to sign into my old account and get it running but it takes extra loading time with it defaulting to the new account that I don't plan on using.

Comments

• UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74
    thats peeeeeeak
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    It happens with me too when I redownloaded. I sent a ticket and they asked question which belongs eternity ago.
    Now every time I had to manually log in through google play.
    It sucks man. Do something about this kabam
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    same here
  • You need to contact our support team about this one. We can't help on the forums. You can contact them here.
This discussion has been closed.