**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1st 5 star Crystal pull, featured or General/Basic pool

HuorHuor Posts: 38
I am about a week away from having enough 5* Shard to pull my 1st 5 star Crystal. After reading abit i am in doubt wether i should buy a featured Crystal or if i should roll the dice on a General 5 star Crystal. I am not in a rush since i have been lucky to pull some very good 4* Champs but my 1st 5 star Crystal will be bought as soon as i can :smiley:

Your thought?

1st 5 star Crystal pull, featured or General/Basic pool 21 votes

Featured 5* pool
4%
Etjama 1 vote
General/Basic pool
95%
winterthurPantherusNZphillgreenSungjMasterduxChampioncriticWRIRRodomontade_BoiCtuchikPancake_FaceBonzodavidStellanErik_Killmonger1001SuperiorSymbioteXguard77hawk34Agent_X_zzzMathgeekLil_LasagnaEthereality 20 votes
Wait for next Featured pool
0%

Comments

• Options
    Lol i just noticed someone has made a similar post in General a few minutes before me and the poll results there are pretty clear....Buy from Basic.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Featured 5* pool
    Meant to vote basic
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    General/Basic pool
    Absolutely 100% Stick to the basic crystals. You only move to the featured when you especially want to try for someone who is only in the featured pool (i.e. new champs) and you have a sufficiently large 5* pool of champions. This is due to the increased cost of 5000 5* shards. If they cost the same it wouldn't be so cut & dried, but as it stands, you're absolutely better off sticking to the basic.

Think about it, for the same number of shards that you spend on 2 featured crystals, you'd get 3 basics, with no guarantee whatsoever of getting better champs from the featured.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    General/Basic pool
    I would only go for a featured if I was hoarding a bunch of shards for a game breaking champ.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    General/Basic pool
    since it is your first champion always go basic since you are starting to develop a roster
  • Options
    Thanks for your thoughts and advice all!

I managed to complete both Baron War Quests on Master and that gave my 5* Shard stack the boost it needed. Just pulled my 1st 5 star from Basic and got Ronin. Not the best but most certainly not the worst pull, pretty happy with him!