**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First post-Who to awaken?

GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★
Hi all,
First, just wanna thank the community, been playing since the game was released and appreciate the time some of you put into advice, posts and vids.

I’ve just 100% act 5 and I’ve recently become cavalier, but not sure what to do next.

In terms of awakening and improving my roster, should I use my 5*gen AG on Omega Red or Aegon? Both are rank 4.

Really torn between them. I don’t have any good champs for Aegon’s syngergies, but do quest with a void, plus have a lot more champs for Omega.

Just feel like Aegon isn’t worth while if not awakened and Omega seems to do just fine without it.

Thoughts?
Thanks again!

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Omega strongly needs suicide masteries. Otherwise he loses a lot on his potential. Both champs need a zon of sig stones, which is a decision making factor as well
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

Omega strongly needs suicide masteries. Otherwise he loses a lot on his potential. Both champs need a zon of sig stones, which is a decision making factor as well

I’ve got about 120 skill sig stones but not many mutant.
    Thanks bud 👌🏼
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Sounds like awakening Aegon is your best call.

As for what to do now, I'd suggest focusing on the Variants - which ones and which order depends on your roster: Variant 2 you ideally want XL champs or strong heavy-centric options (Domino, Hyperion, AA-ron, etc) while Variant 3 you largely want strong Tech champs, especially Sentinel who's massively buffed through the event. Variant 4 is a bit more open-ended as the later maps you are restricted to lower star-level champs, many people claim this is the easiest of the Variants thus far, so you long as you have a few specific counters (1* Hulk in particular). Variant 1 is the work of the devil :smile:
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★

Sounds like awakening Aegon is your best call.

As for what to do now, I'd suggest focusing on the Variants - which ones and which order depends on your roster: Variant 2 you ideally want XL champs or strong heavy-centric options (Domino, Hyperion, AA-ron, etc) while Variant 3 you largely want strong Tech champs, especially Sentinel who's massively buffed through the event. Variant 4 is a bit more open-ended as the later maps you are restricted to lower star-level champs, many people claim this is the easiest of the Variants thus far, so you long as you have a few specific counters (1* Hulk in particular). Variant 1 is the work of the devil :smile:

Mate that’s really appreciated, cheers for the advice. Might go with variant 4 to start then