**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Still trying to wrap my head around how Angela doesn't bleed(outside of balance reasons)

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
I mean she literally hits her opponent with a sword same with Pyslocke What are the swords some kinda cheep plastic sword you can get at the dollar store......please let this be the real reason.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Would you prefer her without any sword at all? Just punches?
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    You literally answered your own question inside your title. Balance reasons. Plain and simple. If this game were entirely realistic, nearly every champion would cause some sort of bleed. There's way more pressing issues with this game than whether an already powerful character needs to cause bleed.

Or are you suggesting kabam should just do away with her sword, an iconic part of her character, just because they don't want bleed to be part of her kit?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Nah I'm just making fun oh how stupid it is for her to be hitting people directly with a sword and them not even bleeding, Espically for Psylock
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Nah I'm just making fun oh how stupid it is for her to be hitting people directly with a sword and them not even bleeding, Espically for Psylock

So ... You are spamming on purpose something that was already discussed a lot of times?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    How is it spam if this is my first post about Angela not having bleed
  • IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    She's too busy smashing the patriarchy to sharpen her weapons.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    You answered your own question, its all balance, hulk should one shot most characters but doesn't because it wouldn't be balanced