**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Back Issue #5 // Variant 5 - Blood and Venom

Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
Hello guys !
Do you have any news of this event ?
I remember @Kabam Miike have "spoiled" it when he announced Variant #4...
But still no announcement for this event we're waiting sooooo much in this changelog !!

Comments

• Options
    Wow... 2 disagrees... But what are you disagree with ? :#
    Just asking if someone has any news... ;)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Jack0312 said:

Wow... 2 disagrees... But what are you disagree with ? :#
    Just asking if someone has any news... ;)

Because 1: millions of posts about this have already been made
    And 2: if nobody has got news he’s nit just going to come out with it on a random post, wait for an announcement
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Because they don't tell us until they are ready. They won't ever confirm when something is being released until it's super close. Its really useless asking. Better waiting until it's datamined or they post an announcement.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Would be nice to get another rank 4 to 5 gem.
  • Options
    If i'm asking this is exactly because I haven't seen anything with the search engine, and I was surprised to see it's not in the changelog...
    Kabam used to create one variant per 3-4 months.
    Variant 4 was for December.
    We're waiting for the #5, and it will be 5-6 months waiting if there is nothing for May !
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Variants aren't on a particular schedule. If you haven't seen anything then there isnt a new variant coming. It would have been highlighted by Otruix or Truccos if it were.
  • Options

Variants aren't on a particular schedule. If you haven't seen anything then there isnt a new variant coming. It would have been highlighted by Otruix or Truccos if it were.

I know there is no particular schedule, but they used to make something regular, or kind of.
    This is normal to ask !
    And no, Otriux or Trucos get their news from the forums, and I don't like to sit and wait for someone to feed me with news ;)
  • Options
    Jack0312 said:

I know there is no particular schedule, but they used to make something regular, or kind of.
    This is normal to ask !
    And no, Otriux or Trucos get their news from the forums, and I don't like to sit and wait for someone to feed me with news ;)
    No they dont. They post stuff way before its posted here. They datamine the info and send it out. Otruix has Platinumpools abilities on his discord server already and there isnt a word from Kabam on him here.

Point is, until Kabam is ready to release info, they wont tell us anything.
  • Options

Jack0312 said:

This is normal to ask !
    No they dont. They post stuff way before its posted here. They datamine the info and send it out. Otruix has Platinumpools abilities on his discord server already and there isnt a word from Kabam on him here.

For the champs, you're right, i'm on the discord too
    But for the events, they can't datamine. I may be wrong, but they've never datamined an event weeks before its release...

Yeah, we have to wait for them to be ready, but nothing prevents us from asking !
  • Options
    Jack0312 said:

Jack0312 said:

This is normal to ask !

For the champs, you're right, i'm on the discord too
    But for the events, they can't datamine. I may be wrong, but they've never datamined an event weeks before its release...

Yeah, we have to wait for them to be ready, but nothing prevents us from asking !
    Otruix datamined Abyss, fights and everything.... He datamined the grandmaster months before release.

Its useless to keep going back and forth on this. True, nothing prevents you from asking. All I am saying is its just pointless to ask. Usually gets ignored or closed.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Wait there’s seriously a Platinumpool? I was kidding about that when Goldpool was introduced.

If Platinumpool is introduced, it won’t be long before we see Masterpool. Calling it out first. 😂
  • Options
    xNig said:

Wait there’s seriously a Platinumpool? I was kidding about that when Goldpool was introduced.

If Platinumpool is introduced, it won’t be long before we see Masterpool. Calling it out first. 😂

@xNig https://youtu.be/PNLo8v_7BBg

• Options
    Yup, but he had only access to the champs, not the map, whatever, this is not the subject and i don't think we should talk about this here (just a respect for his work)

In French we have a proverb for this : "Qui ne tente rien n'a rien" (who tries nothing, gets nothing)
    If this thread is ignored or closed, it doesn't matter, at least i tried ;)
    In the best case : i get an answer and everybody is happy :)
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

Because they don't tell us until they are ready. They won't ever confirm when something is being released until it's super close. Its really useless asking. Better waiting until it's datamined or they post an announcement.

Yea so lets discourage any and all talks about Variant 5, good job boss!
    Where did I say that? I said it's pointless to ask when its coming because they wont tell us. Talk all you want about it.