**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Quake or Domino who to R4?

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi. I have very little time to play the game so I am not in alliance. That is why I very little access to ranking catalysts. Whatever I get I must use it very wisely.

So I have unduped 5* Quake and Domino at R3 now. I can R4 one of them but torn on which one. I need more R4 champs to beat Act 5. I am uncollected and right now stuck at 5.3.5. I want champs that can help me not only finish Act 5 ( not gonna 100% explore it, just finish it) and maybe even reach Cavalier status if possible.

My other 5* R4 are the following:

SL duped
Dr. Vodoo duped
Hawkeye duped
Magik duped

My other R3 5* are:
Archangel duped
Thing duped
Drax duped
Nebula duped
Ultron unduped
X23 unduped

So I am inclined to go for Domino, but I dont have 5* Rulk nor any other of her game changing synergies. Quake though would do wonders with my R4 Hawkeye as it will up all champs abilty accuracy by 15%. This itself can be game changing while using champs such as my R3 duped archangel.

For last but not least, I do have a 4* 5/5 duped MODOK and a 4* 4/5 duped Rulk which in theory could prop up an 5* R4 Domino via synergies. However I do not plan to rank that rulk to 5/5 as I've decided not to waste resources on 4* anymore.

Your help is appreciated.

Ethereality

P.D.: I have a 5* Science awakening gem but even if I were to R4 Quake i should not waste it on her, right? I rather save it if I ever get 5* Void, Mr. Fantastic and IW Capt America right?

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    quake and get good with her also do not use a gem on her
  • Options
    DeejDeej Posts: 108
    if you're good at playing quake- do quake
    and yes you should save that gem for a void or a caiw
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Deej said:

if you're good at playing quake-

I have her as a 4* and I understand that the way to use her is to try to basically dash as far back as possible and be charging her heavy all throughout the fight.
    The part that requires skill and practice is that you have to learn to nail down the timing of when to release the heavy, so it will strike the enemy before he reaches you. Release it to soon or too late and you're dead.

Is this what u mean by "getting good at using her" , " learn how to use her? I'm fairly ok at it when I use her like, not perfect as i do screw up the timing sometimes but not too bad either.

The central question is, will "learning to use her" help me finish Act 5 and maybe reach cavalier? This is my main purpose. Champs that are good in AQ/AW are of no importance/consequence to me as I dont do Alliance stuff.

Thanks in advance