**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Each Node is a boss Node in this Act 4 path...

Hey guys, I am a mediocre player and currently exploring Act 5 now "but"but"but" I haven't explored Act4 yet so somehow I decided to Let's explore Act4 first then Act5 ...
Here the story begins....
I jumped into Act 4.3.1 with my 3* champs and with my one 4* maxed out corvus in case of something gone wrong..... and I fought one champ without reading node and then the real villain came "THE DEGENERATION" , Don't think it's a simple degen ...let's see why...

Have a look on the global node.. you will get more and more degen with each hit on your combo meter and not only this the enemy will receive reduced damage proportionate to missing health.....And most of the Time look at the Random buff you will get a debuff or a heal block......means no willpower Regen.....

And if you think they have low health pool but nopeeeee

I mean what the heck...this is a nightmare for 3* champs and I lost my 3* champs in just 3 fights...

And now I can feel the pain of beginners because 90% of the time at low level beginners have max out 3* or rank 4 4* or rank 2 5*
So the conclusion is If you don't have a large health pool champ or corvus where you can fight at 1% health or Wolverine ....then you are gonna suck in this fight....

Peace out
✌️✌️✌️

Comments

• Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    No the degen ain't that bad, it might be a bit tough with 3*s but easy with even 4* r3/r4
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Lol just wait till you do act5
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kevo9513 said:

Lol just wait till you do act5

LooooL just wait for the deep ends of act 6 where the champs on paths have around 250k-300k health & 12k attack oh and don't forgot some horrible nodes thrown in too
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    you just gotta end the fight fast before you die from degen thats all.