**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Double evade question

Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
So the update was suppose to fix this it said but still seems to be broken. Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    It's been so long since it's been working right that I don't even know anymore what is right. I guess it's fixed for me cause my champs were not getting "stuck" so to speak but gonna have to wait to play more and against champs in AQ.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    My champs were getting stuck right before things went down for maint. Hope it was just that
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's working right. I could evade all of venoms attacks on act 4 and I couldn't before. Even tried voodoos evade and it worked fine
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Yeah, just seems to me that there is still a significant pause between being able to dash back more than once.
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    It seems to be fixed for some and not others. I was watching someone test it and it worked so smoothly for them then when I went to test it nothing seemed fixed. Still getting "stuck". Very frustrating.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    For me it seems like it's better then it has been for the last month but not as smooth as it once was.
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    It's definitely fixed for me.