**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

September Calendar Mystery Item

everyone complain bad calendar, its weak, been better kabam stingy etc.....

WHAT IF.. that (?) contained a 5* crystal? maybe a T2A? full T4CC crystal? less complaints right?

wanna have a guess whats in there? I think maybe about 5K of 5* shards or equivlnt.. :D

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Okay this one is about one specific thing in the calendar.

I'm gonna guess it's a chance at a 5* Carnage. No seriously I think it'll be 6* shards.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    It's always been stuff people don't want. First one was below the t1,t2 and t3 basic catalyst so of course people thought it was a t4 catalyst. It was a crystal that wasn't very popular I think.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    10x T4CC crystal shards.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Im guessing 100 T2A shards.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Gonna be 4 gold cystals lol
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    The calendar is garbage and 1 mystery item of 1000 5* shards is garbage when you can't rank them without visa or master card.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    My weaker teammates will never make a T4B if not for calendars.

The stronger amongst us are hoping for a T4CC.
  • Probably either 250 4* shards or 250 5* shards.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    I never pay attention to those, aren't those mystery items usually a gold crystal?
  • 0pTimus0pTimus Posts: 113
    Guaranteed 4* Kamala Khan with higher chance to acquire her as 5 * :D
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I would like to think the team has a range of options for the mystery item and selects it based on "in game factors." Even so, I doubt it's anything that's going to matter a lot to anyone, so I would caution against getting hopes up.

Dr. Zola