**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally completed Act6

Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
6.4 in general was harder than 6.3 but easier in comparison to 6.1 and 6.2
Grandmaster was very fun when you get the hang of him, still costed quite a bit to get used to
Dr Doom MVP for the last quest

Duped Thing from the Nexus; duped Sym Supreme, Vulture and Groot from basic 5* and got 6* Omega and Morningstar
You win some you lose some I guess

Comments

• Options
    ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Congrats. Decent 6* pulls as well.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congratulations! I just finished 6.1 tonight. One day I’ll catch up! Huge accomplishment and congrats on those good pulls especially OR!
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

Grandmaster was very fun when you get the hang of him, still costed quite a bit to get used to

Duped Thing from the Nexus; duped Sym Supreme, Vulture and Groot from basic 5* and got 6* Omega and Morningstar

Corona got doom sneezing so hard he literally incinerated grandmaster to particles 😂😂😂😂
  • Options

Congratulations! I just finished 6.1 tonight. One day I’ll catch up! Huge accomplishment and congrats on those good pulls especially OR!

Thanks, 6.1 is probably the most important achievement since it unlocks the Cavalier title
  • Options

Corona got doom sneezing so hard he literally incinerated grandmaster to particles 😂😂😂😂
    That’s what he get for bringing other people into his crib after every SP3