**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I be worried about the 5.4.6 ultron?

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
Should I be worried about anything of him I’m close to it but just wondering since Loki and medusa aren’t an option for me.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    My friend used an Elektra and a Gwenpool. You can do it with enough skill.
  • Grooteus_MaximusGrooteus_Maximus Posts: 105
    Do you have ST and KM?

HT?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Really theres only two things to be wary of. 1. His evade every 7th hit. And 2. Keep track of the next buff in his cycle. When it shows grayed out power gain as the next one, either intercept or just wait for it to change to the next one. Doing these makes it possible for just about any champ to kill him.
  • Skinnyfatboy82Skinnyfatboy82 Posts: 32
    I used venom the duck to get him does use the sp2 for toxic armor which does a lot of damage against him
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    4* SW or 5* Blade will work, they did for me
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Cull. Hit hit hit, dex, hit hit hit. You won the video game
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Here’s my roster so far
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Use Loki
    Not an option
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Use Loki

did you not read the post?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    Ur KM might be able to do it, just don’t parry
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Proxima Midnight is one of the good hard counters for that Ultron. There's two main tricky components, one is that you can't parry normally because it triggers his buffs (power gain being the main one that gets you killed). Proxima neutralizes that part cause her parry reduces ability accuracy so you can parry normal.

The other tricky part is his evade every 7 seconds. That's where champs like Nebula or Medusa help cause they shut down all his abilities. If you have a Nebula rank her up. She and Prox have synergy and that duo will make him easy.

If no Nebula, Iceman might be able to help w that evade, even against class advantage. Also maybe the Spider Gwen, putting a slow on him, plus she can evade him some. You could try Corvus and Cull to burst damage him down. if you trigger his regen w any of the above then just quit before he gets his health back and get him down piecemeal. I'd get the Proxima ranked up a little more if I could if you're learning how to play w her, she's a good champ regardless.

Scarlet Witch can nullify if you get lucky. Similarly, Hood might be effective w his stagger.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    4* corvus can do it. I got 4 missions and with a 20% green boost, took him down with 3 L1 revives.
    just a question how could Km take care of ultron ?
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited April 2020

just a question how could Km take care of ultron ?

True strike after ultron uses an sp so u don’t have to worry about evade (or w/ saber tooth synergy intercept to activate true strike) and the counter punch charges could help u get an opening since u can’t parry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw51Fctt7oQ

Seems like it’ll take longer and more effort than Corvus or cull, but u already got a 5/50 km. U could just wait for the materials to rank up one of those guys but if u want it done sooner km isn’t a bad option.
    Thanks guys I’ll be back with the rewards as soon as possible
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 166

Here’s my roster so far

As far as I know, you’re aegon can do it if you can ramp up a bit(maybe 100-200 hits?). I don’t think he applies any debuffs other than stun and the sp2 bleed. So if you bait heavy and combo him to oblivion. He gets better every fight as well so it’ll be faster each time.

Tip: if you’re using aegon and ultron uses his sp3, quit out of the fight before ultron gets a hit. That way you’re combo will carry over into your persistent charges
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    It shouldn't be too hard with that roster.