**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

which AG class to get based on my roster?

i mean, i’m quite sure i’ll buy the chronometer thing to get that thing from that thing (lol) to get an awakening gem but i’m not quite sure which class to look for since i don’t know which of my champions deserve an awakening gem. this is my 5* roster:

i think BWCV, warlock and sparky don’t REALLY need to be awakened.
i know void does but if i get a science AG, i think CAIW is better
i’m also not good yet using ghost and i don’t think magik is the best amongst them
now... what about omega red? should i awaken him instead of CAIW?

what do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    My vote is Omega. But you can’t go wrong with Cap.

Also, Ghost is Top 2 in the game and not 2. But you need to be able to use her and like her before dumping resources into her.
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    I think you should learn to play Ghost and awaken her. There are many videos which will help you. Ghost is the best champ in the game and can clear all content for you.
  • Options
    luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    Arham1 said:

I think you should learn to play Ghost and awaken her. There are many videos which will help you. Ghost is the best champ in the game and can clear all content for you.

trust me, i’m trying to :/ i got her only like one week ago so i’m still practicing
  • Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

Arham1 said:

trust me, i’m trying to :/ i got her only like one week ago so i’m still practicing
    It's quite easy. I know you'll succeed. Good Luck.
  • Options
    PinnyPinny Posts: 13
    So many great choices 😃 I would go with who u enjoy playing the most right now mate. You’ll always be happy with that choice as it was right at the time.
  • Options
    FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    You can’t really go wrong with your options.

I personally love Cap iw, but he does need high sig, preferably max
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Unbelievable choices there... I'd be tempted by Omega and suicides, particularly if you have a lot of sig stones.. You have ghost, Omega, warlock and Claire..

And a total of 14+ absolutely banging 5,*s worthy of at least 4/55 if not 5/65... I've pulled 70-80 5* champs and don't have that ratio.

Get into a decent AQ alliance and clean up!
  • Options

You can’t really go wrong with your options.

I personally love Cap iw, but he does need high sig, preferably max

i only have 19 science signature stones haha guess it wouldn’t be much helpful then
  • Options

Unbelievable choices there... I'd be tempted by Omega and suicides, particularly if you have a lot of sig stones.. You have ghost, Omega, warlock and Claire..

And a total of 14+ absolutely banging 5,*s worthy of at least 4/55 if not 5/65... I've pulled 70-80 5* champs and don't have that ratio.

Get into a decent AQ alliance and clean up!

haha do i need to run suicides for omega to be a good option?

also i’m in a very good alliance, specially for my level of skill. it’s still hard to get the resources to rank them all up
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega if you run suicides. Cap if you don't.
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Omega if you run suicides. Cap if you don't.

well, i don’t run suicides but CAIW needs to be max sig and i only have 18 science stones. is it still worthy?
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Honestly you could run in and get any of them, all are great for your roster

Science CAP IW
    Mutant Omega
    Tech ghost
    Mystic BWCV
    Skill and cosmic would be the only not needed ones. I wish I had your roster