**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Team select for different modes

Hey guys, wondered what your thoughts would be to add team selections for different game modes.
So for example
Team 1 (main team) is what I would use for uncollected monthly quest
Team 2 I could pre set for Master difficulty
Team 3 I could set for LOL
Team 4 I could set for AOL
Team 5 could all be set as 2* champs (perfect for the new black ops event)

The above are all examples, people would use teams depending on progression of certain content.

Would just be nice not to have to keep swopping players in and out for certain modes.

Comments

• NixitNixit Posts: 6
    Completely agree with you :)
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Come on Kabam, make this happen, I nearly loaded a rift with my 2* champs yesterday 😆 I would have had some work to do if I had 🤭
  • TerminusEstTerminusEst Posts: 2
    edited June 2020
    I would like to see a mode where you can put together teams of champions, and then just load those teams when entering a quest or whatever. You should also be able to name the teams. Maybe tag them for AQ, LOL, etc.

It would also make it easier to explore synergies and so on, even while some champs are locked in AQ or AQ. You could also save a partial team (like a synergy of 4 champs) and then add the 5th based on quest you're entering. Should probably be accessible under champions.