**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanos event concept (long post)

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Howdy my fellow MCOC players,

So I decided to use this extra free time to come up with a concept for a possible event for MCOC. I spend a long time working on this however I did not spend this time studying English so this post could contain a few spelling errors so please forgive me for that.

Gauntlet Gathering

So this event will consist of 2 different parts, just like Road to the Labyrint and the actual Labyrint of Legends.

Part 1:

You will need to beat 6 different quests that each consist of only 1 boss. When you have completed all quests you will be given acces to the second part. The six bosses are:
-Ronan (power stone)
-Doctor Strange (Time stone)
-Loki (Space stone)
-Vision (Mind stone)
-Gamora (Soul stone)
-Thor (Reality stone)
All of these bosses will be incredibly buffed up with nodes that Kabam can dedcide. As mentioned before when you beat these bosses you will gain acces to the 2nd part of the event.

Part 2

In this part you will need to battle Thanos (MCU) who will be powered by the Infinity Stones. Now here is what the stones will do:
-Power stone: gain fury buffs and prowess buffs
-Time stone: When you get hit the time stone activates for 5 seconds, after these 5 seconds all damage recieved will be restored and the stone will go on cooldown for 60 seconds.
-Soul stone: The first time you would be knocked out during a fight gain an indestructable buff for 4 seconds and restore 10% hp.
-Mind stone: Become immune to ability reductions.
-Space stone: When the opponent uses a special attack gain a 10second true stike.
-Reality stone: Increases buff duration for yourself and decreases buff duration for the opponent.

You would need to battle a beefed up version of Thanos with all 6 stones active, defeating him will award you a 5star Thanos (MCU).
The 5* will start out with 1 stone active based on the class you are fighting, 1 stone can be chosen to be activated before the fight starts and when awaken 1 extra random stone will be applied at the start of the fight.

So what do you guys think? Would you be intrested in an event like this one or did I just waste both our time?

Edit: Indestructable not unstopable at Soul stone.

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Definitely something that is cool and I could see working in the game.... IN 2019! I highly doubt Kabam would do another Thanos-esque event at this point because he's kinda done in the MCU. Still a cool idea nonetheless
  • Options

Definitely something that is cool and I could see working in the game.... IN 2019! I highly doubt Kabam would do another Thanos-esque event at this point because he's kinda done in the MCU. Still a cool idea nonetheless

I was thinking maybe like how they gave us Korg, Red Skull and Heimdall. Just a month where they would make an event based on what was lacking in the game so far.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I like it. The only thing I would change is have the reality stone do something weird like reverse immunities e.g. make robots bleed
  • Options
    Aburaees said:

I like it. The only thing I would change is have the reality stone do something weird like reverse immunities e.g. make robots bleed

Yeah the reality stone was the hardest one to come up with, it could do so much, but than you need to think about what would be balanced, plus I was hoping this could lead to another 6.2 Champion counter.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Maybe give him persistent charges, the more fights won the more stones you can activate. And make them buffs, he’d be cosmic and we need that nullify weakness in there
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I actually really like this concept, I feel like it would be super fun and really interesting to play. The only thing about what you said that I would change would be the reward. Maybe there could be a legends run for it that gave a five star Thanos or something, but maybe the reward could just be 10k five star shards. Also, another idea that i thought of when I read this was a boss rush. What if instead of six quests, there was just one boss rush, and you had to defeat all of the champs with the stones that you mentioned, and then fight Thanos as the final boss. Overall though, I love the and hope maybe it can one day come true :smiley:
  • Options
    Sparx265 said:

I actually really like this concept, I feel like it would be super fun and really interesting to play. The only thing about what you said that I would change would be the reward. Maybe there could be a legends run for it that gave a five star Thanos or something, but maybe the reward could just be 10k five star shards. Also, another idea that i thought of when I read this was a boss rush. What if instead of six quests, there was just one boss rush, and you had to defeat all of the champs with the stones that you mentioned, and then fight Thanos as the final boss. Overall though, I love the and hope maybe it can one day come true :smiley:

My main goal was to make a version of Thanos that was playable for anyone, because I don't like having fan favourite characters be in the game, but not playable. Maybe some bonus shards for legends run?