**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

15.0....Just Another poor Update !!!!!!!!!

Guys,anyone else have this since the silly 15.0 update
In event quest Radom fights..loading screen hangs,only way out is to reboot game..
Once back in get to fight but now with half health,and the best thing is you have to fight the dude twice....
Games laggy as hell...
I'm speechless ....with every update it just gets worse,or is this a clever ploy for you to use potions..
Surly no one can be as bad as kabam techs In game development....
With every update I pick up the game less and less....smart move fellas..

Comments

• Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    edited September 2017
    To be fair, when the game crashes or your force close, you don't lose life in any game mode in 15.0.

So I don't buy the whole "get back into a fight with half health"
  • Options
    I've never had lag, loading time, or force close issues and I'm on an android. So far I just have that error message that I can easily get passed and a visual glitch in the arena on rare occasions.
  • Options
    DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Just happens to me in event quest,the loading screen just hangs on loading...only way out is to close the game down,and then when rejoin I've lost half health ....perhaps it's a apple thing ..playing on iPad
    I've had it happen in arena ,but when I rejoin it says fight recovered....
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Had the exact same experience this morning during event quest. Started a fight, got stuck on loading screen and had to force close. Opened the game back up and started the fight (of course I lost 1/2 health). After winning the fight it brought me back to the map as normal but I had to repeat the fight. Very odd glitch/bug
  • Options
    AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Danny wrote: »
    Guys,anyone else have this since the silly 15.0 update
    In event quest Radom fights..loading screen hangs,only way out is to reboot game..
    Once back in get to fight but now with half health,and the best thing is you have to fight the dude twice....
    Games laggy as hell...
    I'm speechless ....with every update it just gets worse,or is this a clever ploy for you to use potions..
    Surly no one can be as bad as kabam techs In game development....
    With every update I pick up the game less and less....smart move fellas..

Exact same thing happened with me
  • Options
    I don't think I'll do event quest now....
  • Options
    Fix Quake!!!!
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Today, like most days, terrible lag vs AQ Dormmamu.

Not only that, but today I had Cap. Marvel and Scarlet Witch miss with their 4th hit in their combos vs Dormmamu. The game lag and issues with Dormmamu have gone on since he's been the AQ boss. We're going on 6 months now with this nonsense.

Fix the dang lag and performance issues vs Dormmamu!!!!

Iphone6
    Ipad4

Latest version of IOS and MCOC.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    I have had Magik and Storm miss with their fourth hit. I brought Magik into map six not realizing this bug and it ended up costing me around 350 units to make it through. SMH.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Gregdagr8 wrote: »
    I have had Magik and Storm miss with their fourth hit. I brought Magik into map six not realizing this bug and it ended up costing me around 350 units to make it through. SMH.

Have experienced the same with Magik also, missing her 4th hit.
  • Options
    IslandAvengerIslandAvenger Posts: 32
    To be fair, when the game crashes or your force close, you don't lose life in any game mode in 15.0.

@Renegade_Doggy - That is the biggest bunch of **** dude. This game has crash on me several times and in most cases, I go back into the game and half my health is gone. The "FIGHT RECOVERED" featured works about, oh, 0000.1% of the time. It is so unreliable, it is not even worth talking about.

@Kabam Miike - This needs to be fixed in the game. Either remove 50% health penalty when the game crashes as it often does or fix "Fight Recovered" to work properly.

Done.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

@Renegade_Doggy - That is the biggest bunch of **** dude. This game has crash on me several times and in most cases, I go back into the game and half my health is gone. The "FIGHT RECOVERED" featured works about, oh, 0000.1% of the time. It is so unreliable, it is not even worth talking about.

@Kabam Miike - This needs to be fixed in the game. Either remove 50% health penalty when the game crashes as it often does or fix "Fight Recovered" to work properly.

Done.

Have you been practicing necromancy? Because you did a good job bringing this thread back from the dead.

But in all seriousness, these guys weren’t wrong as at the time you didn’t lose health when the game crashed.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    There are a lot of us at all levels picking up our phones to play anymore...can't seem to quit completely...maybe false hope. I still feel some.of it would be relieved if they would increase our odds on the crystals. It's simple straight forward and would ease.a ton of tension.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Not picking up our phones...