Fighting the same person over and over [Under Investigation]

ThisChristmasThisChristmas Member Posts: 21
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So as of the new update with kingpin as i am playing the quest, i come across a character who right after beating have to beat again. i fought wolverine x23 3 times on the same spot until one of my characters died then the game allowed me to move on. anyone else have this problem its really pissing me off. how am i supposed to beat master with this glitch in play?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Member Posts: 255 ★★
    Exactly same thing happened with me
    I fought spidey won but usual network error had to close then again open to see that my champ came to half health i fought him again and that fight didn't count i was at the same spidey with my champ at half health
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Member Posts: 137
    Happening to me right now. Fighting ant man over and over in master quest
  • GalNashiGalNashi Member Posts: 25
    It happened to me once on the previous quest.
    I think restart solved it
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Member Posts: 804 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

yall just shut the game down for "scheduled maintenance" however I still have to keep fighting the same champs a just beat, and the gold issue for heroic wasn't fixed either
    heroic 2.1
    ipad mini
    gweenpool 4* rank 5 level 99 on auto fight(me) against joe fixit
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    Same here..I'm like wtf and my life was half gone when I didn't even fight before the game went down
  • Dingus5Dingus5 Member Posts: 3
    @1haunted_memory I'm stuck on joe fixit as well with my 5* r4/55 fighting over and over pretty upset
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey guys. The team is working on this as we speak, and will hopefully have an update on this soon. Thanks so much for letting us know.
    I run through each chapter then work backwards from longest to shortest and since I'm at work I use auto fight
  • ThisChristmasThisChristmas Member Posts: 21
    Finally a response thanks wolf
    Hope the update is soon
  • Dingus5Dingus5 Member Posts: 3
    @Kabam Wolf thanks for the info. I know ur guys are working it but pretty bummed. #sadpanda
  • WOKWOK Member Posts: 468 ★★
    So as of the new update with kingpin as i am playing the quest, i come across a character who right after beating have to beat again. i fought wolverine x23 3 times on the same spot until one of my characters died then the game allowed me to move on. anyone else have this problem its really pissing me off. how am i supposed to beat master with this glitch in play?

I just had it happen to me approx. 20 minutes ago. I was running RTTL 4.1 and fighting I think the 3rd fight which was Magneto MN. I used a 5* rank 2 Hawkeye. After the KO everything was as usual up until the point we return back to the map to move. Only details I could notice was #1 Magneto was revived, #2 my Hawkeyes hp was back to full, and 3rd Magnetos hp was at 1/2. Just as if the AI somehow got diconnected from the network midfight and the game recognized it to be the same as when it happens to us. LOL I decided to record the second fight to show the "revive" happen, but nust my luck the 2nd fight cleared and didnt duplicate. Also witnessed an issue where the AI intermittently whiff at point blank range. Also Havent been able to duplicate that since the last time it happened.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Member Posts: 185
    edited September 2017
    i'm gonna bump this because It is still happening to me...anybody else?

I have some specifics.
    • I was fighting in new "have you seen this dog" in master difficulty.
    • It happened > 10 times in the process of 100% explore Two kings.
    • Most (but not all) occurrences were Kingpin (not final boss).
    • It acted similar to a timeout in AQ/AW.
    • I fought Kingpin with Wolvie. start fight with 100% health, finish with 75%.
    • After fight, Kingpin still alive 100%, and Wolvie was showing 100%.
    • When i started the fight for second time, again with wolvie, his health dropped to 50% at fight start.
    • After I first noticed, i started paying attention and it happened every time.
    • My champ would look like he had lost ZERO health, buth when the fight started, his health would drop to 50% of the health that he started first fight with.
    • I confirmed with a timer that the fights did not take longer than 3 min.

PS. others in my alliance have seen it in other areas of game also.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Member Posts: 185
    Addition.

I had it happen again, vodoo vs Psylocke in Weird Science 5.2.

Started fight against psylocke with R5 voodoo at ~60% health, beat her.

surprise surprise, final boss still standing.

Healed up to 100% to make fight easier, when fight started, voodoo immediately dropped to 50%.