**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting hit during a combo

simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I sometimes make videos but this time I don’t have any to support my cause.

I was facing a Darkhawk with Ghost in war, tier 1 node 47. He was with about 5% health remaining and all the 3 power bars charged, but I didn’t care, my team is Ghost + Wasp + Hood. So, I wait for him to throw his S3 while I’m phasing, but he comes towards me instead. Well, no problem: as usual (I’m regularly playing with this team since a year and half, so I’m completely confident with the gameplay) I let Darkhawk miss his medium and I start my combo. Placed the Medium, Placed the first Light, and then it happened: Darkhawk threw the S3 before my Ghost lands the second Light. And of course, being my Ghost in the middle of her combo, she wasn’t phasing.

For the records: I’m completely sure that Darkhawk wasn’t in any of his phases, and both my medium and light hit him succesfully.
Since I am one of the most experienced players of a Master alliance I would not consider the “being slow” causality.

In addition, an alliance mate of mine reported Mojo boss to launch his S1 in the middle of the combo he was doing with Magik.

In both cases, the fact is annoying. It resulted in an avoidable waste of items, not to mention the lost points for the season (and for the war). But my post isn’t about complaining. I’m curious to know if someone else experienced a behavior like this.