**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please...Help

Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
So I'm pretty sure that I can get my first rank 5 five star this month. I have though this through a lot, but I really need the communities help. None of these guys are duped, but I am planning to get the chronometer so that I can (hopefully) get a gem for the one that I will rank up (I also have a few stones I could throw into them, but not too many). They are all at rank 4, (except for one). My options are colossus, archangel, starkey, or venom (r3 currently). I am also planning on waiting till the end of the month in case I pull somebody really good and them decide to awaken and r5 them.
I also have a skill awakening gem sitting in my inventory. The next content I am trying to complete is 100 act 5 (and maybe some of act 6). And people, please, I really need your help so please comment why you chose a certain champ.

Please...Help 18 votes

Colossus
61%
shadow_lurker22EtjamaObaid_Jacob03UmbertoDelRioFreeToPlay_21RocketWaffleSpideyFunko_matto_hawk34Huffman_CodeLil_Lasagna 11 votes
Archangel
22%
LibralonixMarvel2289WRIRXguard77 4 votes
Venom
0%
Starkey
5%
Mathgeek 1 vote
Wait for a better choice.
11%
LordSmasher4dlai 2 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    I'd go for a Mutant AG in rifts and rank up Colossus.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Well if you get lucky to with an awakening gem I’d go colossus if not I’d go venom
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Archangel
    His DOT scales by stat. If you have him awakened, any non-bleed & poison immune champ will melt away like Frosty in a summer day. Starky I'd say can ramp up damage more so is less dependent on the rank 5. If you need immunities colossus might be better for you, but Archangel will make matches faster, and can counter lots of difficult scenarios like Magik, Electro, tons of healing, and just anything you can get neurotoxins on really.
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    Colossus
    Damage output is somewhere close to AA if not better. He is the current meta. He'll help with Act 6 completion and exploration as well. AA might be better, but the things he does at R5, he also does at R4 too.
    Not to mention the triple immunity and his uses in Variant 1, Variant 2 and Variant 4.