**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can awakened Aegon take down 6.1.5 Crossbones?

MasterduxMasterdux Posts: 360 ★★★
Just pulled a 5* Aegon, I want to become cavalier but don't have any good Bleed Inmune Champion (I have GR, but his damage is not high enough to do it).
So I think I can save some intel and go for tha Chronometer and a skill AG
the question is: Would This pay off? Can Aegon take down that fight?
Also I can currently take Aegon up to rank 4... but should I wait a month longer and take him to rank 5?
Thanks in advance guys!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yes he can, just make sure he’s minimum 100 combo before you go in, but the higher the better
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    How many skill sig stones do you have? A gem awakening will only put him at Sig 1, so he won’t carry over as much of his combo from fight to fight.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I did it with a 4/55 GR and some boosts. Honestly, it was pretty fast. But you need at least 3 revives min to counter his vigour node.
    Also, aegon will work pretty well.
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Masterdux said:

How many skill sig stones do you have? A gem awakening will only put him at Sig 1, so he won’t carry over as much of his combo from fight to fight.

As of now I could take him up to sig level 60.
    Could probably be good enough, I think mine was at like sig 87 or something when I took down Crossbones
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited June 2020
    Yes, did it by "testing" my 5/65 Sig 60 AEgon. Took path to unlink Bane (Sup Iman). Let champs Regen to build combo. (4/55 will add more hits per fight vs 5/65) Pleasantly surprised 1 shot,...after I screwed up w/Iceman, he shrugged "tenacity" biohazard & out damaged XBones fighting normally. Good luck. :smile: